DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Tariff Trends SnapShot 129: Regional Report - Africa Mobile Trends" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
With SnapShot 129 the analyst examines the latest key trends in Africa Mobile, including the latest offers for integrated bundles (of calls, SMS & mobile data), low-cost smartphones, the types of promotions and Mobile Data bundles.
SnapShot 129 surveys the new products being introduced of integrated packages, Mobile Data bundles and the low-cost smartphones being introduced by MNOs in Africa.
The MNO market in Africa is growing, but there is pricing pressure on mobile data bundles and also on call minutes with a small reduction in ARPU levels.
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction - African MNO key reported trends
2. African MNOs and integrated bundles
3. African low-cost smartphones
4. African Promotions for new services
5. African Mobile Data bundles
Conclusions - The key trends in Mobile Africa
- 9mobile (Nigeria)
- Airtel (Kenya, Malawi, Nigeria & Uganda)
- Airteltigo (Ghana)
- Cell C (South Africa)
- Maroc Telecom (Morocco)
- MTN (South Africa)
- Ooredoo (Tunisia)
- Orange (Cameroon, Egypt, Ivory Coast)
- Safaricom (Kenya)
- Tigo (Tanzania)
- Vodacom (South Africa)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kbw4iy