DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Tariff Trends SnapShot 130 - Latest Trends in Fixed and Mobile Convergence Services and its Prices" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
With SnapShot 130 the analyst provides an update on Fixed & Mobile Convergence, as a follow up to the survey published in 118 in June 2018.
Fixed & Mobile Convergence products continue to be concentrated in a number of markets, including France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, and the USA and to an extent in the UK.
These markets have seen the mobile competition with each MNO also offering a Triple Play service (Broadband, fixed-line telephony & IPTV) combined with a mobile subscription.
The main objective of Fixed Mobile Convergence is to raise ARPU levels and reduce churn, with household & mobile services having higher revenue levels and the customer with less incentive to change operators with multiple services.
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction - The Countries where Fixed & Mobile Convergence is offered
2. Examples of Fixed & Mobile Convergence Products - Europe
3. Examples of Fixed & Mobile Convergence Products - Outside Europe
4. Conclusions - The importance of Fixed & Mobile Convergence
- Bouygues Telecom (France)
- BT Mobile (UK)
- Charter Communications (USA)
- MasMovil (Spain)
- Maxis (Malaysia)
- Movistar (Spain)
- Orange (Belgium, France, Poland & Spain)
- Proximus (Belgium)
- SFR (France)
- Singtel (Singapore)
- StarHub (Singapore)
- Swisscom (Switzerland)
- T-Mobile (USA)
- Telefonica O2 (Germany)
- Telekom (Germany)
- Verizon (USA)
- Virgin Media (UK)
- Vodafone (Italy & Spain)
- Wind (Italy)
- Xfinity Mobile (USA)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6jz2ro