SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The global makeup packaging market was valued at US$ 6,786.0 million in 2018 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period (2019 – 2027).
Key Trends and Analysis of the makeup packaging market:
Rapid industrialization, changing standards of living, coupled with rising awareness about personal grooming products is expected to increase the consumer demand for makeup products. For instance, according to the Trading Economics Statistics on United States Disposable Personal Income, the disposable personal income in the U.S. averaged US$ 5200.2 billion in 1959, which increased to US$ 15,742.81 billion in November 2018.
Request for a Sample copy of the Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/3051
Furthermore, increasing spending on makeup and personal care products due to rising disposable income is expected to propel demand for attractive and user-friendly packaging. Increasing expenditure on personal care products worldwide is expected to drive growth of the packaging industry. For instance, according to the International Trade Administration (ITA), in 2014, per capita expenditure on cosmetic products was valued at US$ 139 in the U.S., US$ 171 in South Korea, and US$ 174 in Japan. Therefore, high per capita spending on personal care and cosmetic products is expected to drive growth of the makeup packaging market.
Growing preference for makeup and personal care products over the past few years has resulted in higher demand for makeup packaging products. For instance, according to the International Trade Administration (ITA), U.S. Department of Commerce, Indian Beauty and Personal Care (BPC) industry was valued at US$ 8 billion in 2016, and it is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5-6% during the forecast period (2017-2021).
Various key players are focused on strategies such as mergers and acquisitions in order to gain a strong foothold in the global market. For instance, in April 2018, Bain Capital Private Equity acquired World Wide Packaging LLC, a leading provider of cosmetics packaging components, formulation/filling technologies, and plastic tubes. Through this acquisition, the company expects to offer innovative solutions to the beauty brands in the U.S. Moreover, in June 2018, Novio Packaging Group BV acquired Zeewolde, a Netherland-based specialist company in primary packaging for personal care products and private label companies. The acquisition is intended to expand sales revenue of Novio Group BV with Zeewolde’s exclusive product ranges.
Buy this Report now (for single user license) @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/3051
Key Market Takeaways:
- The global makeup packaging market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period (2019–2027)
- Asia Pacific held a significant share in the global makeup packaging market in 2018, owing to rising demand for beauty and makeup products across the region. For instance, according to the report published by International Trade Administration in 2016 on Asia Personal Care & Cosmetic Market, Australia’s total personal care & cosmetics market was valued at US$ 3.4 billion in 2015.
- As per the International Trade Administration, in 2014, the per capita cosmetic spending, including makeup products, was US$ 139, US$ 139, US $171, and US$ 174 in the U.S., France, South Korea, and Japan respectively. Owing to per capita spending in South Korea and Japan, the Asia Pacific region is expected to witness significant growth. Therefore, high per capita spending on cosmetics is expected to drive growth of the makeup packaging market.
- Some of the major players operating in the global makeup packaging market include Albéa S.A., AptarGroup, Inc., Axilone USA, ShyaHsin Packaging (China) Co., Ltd., Lumson SpA, Toly Group, Cosmopak Corp., Yoshida Industries Co., Ltd., Mitani Valve Co Ltd., HCP Packaging (Shanghai) Co. Ltd., Quadpack Industries, S.A., Kolmar Laboratories, Inc., and others.
Global Makeup Packaging Market, By Material:
- Others (Paper, etc.)
Global Makeup Packaging Market, By Product Type:
- Lip Stick Containers & Tubes
- Lip Gloss Containers & Tubes
- Cosmetic Pen
- Powder Dispensers
- Bottle With Cap
- Bottle With Pump
- Face Stick
- Jar with Cap
- Mascara Packaging
Global Makeup Packaging Market, By Application:
- Lip Care
- Eye Care
- Skin Care
Global Makeup Packaging Market, By Region:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- Northern Africa
- Central Africa
- South Africa
- North America
- Company Profiles