DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "State of the Industry: Funeral and Cremation Services and Suppliers in the U.S. (14th Edition)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered
- Key Trends Drive Industry Growth
- Green Funerals Fueled by Environmental Concerns
- Industry Revenues
- Number, Location, and Composition of Establishments
- Average Revenue Per Establishment
- Number of Deaths Rising, Burial Rates Falling
- Several Factors Leading to Boost in Cremations
- Cremation Services Growing with Promotion of More Options
- Market for Caskets, Coffins, and Urns
- Producer Price Trends for Burial Caskets and Coffins
- Significant Potential for Pet Funeral and Cremation Services
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Funeral Services and Cemetery Lots/Vaults
- Consumer Price Trends for Funeral Expenses
Social Media and the Internet Have Become Vital Marketing Tools
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6gs6sg