Lightweighting has been an industry-wide trend in beverages packaging for years, but glass packaging remains a significant exception. Once relegated to the premium edges of various beverage categories, this relatively heavy material has increasingly benefited from increasing interest in high-end beverages, and in particular the rise of carbonated water.
Soft Drinks Packaging in USA report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Energy Drinks, Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Soft Drinks Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Glass Gets A Boost From Water and Niche Categories
- Juice's Decline Impacts Multiple Package Types
- Metal Beverage Cans Succeed in Multiple Categories
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c9zb2r