NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA) releases a recap of the 2019 SFA Residential Mortgage Finance Symposium, which was held in New York City on November 4-5.
Presentations and panel discussions highlighted in the recap include:
- GSE reforms and their related effects, as well as potential approaches from a number of panelists, including Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) Director Mark Calabria.
- The agency credit risk transfer (CRT) programs and performance updates.
- The potential for increased private CRT transactions.
- Servicing advance and mortgage servicing rights (MSR) financing developments.
- The planned qualified mortgage (QM) GSE Patch expiration updates and alternative QM proposals.
- LIBOR discontinuance.
The recap reflects select panel discussions relevant to the RMBS private label securities and Agency CRT markets.
To view the recap, click here.
For more specific panel coverage, check out KBRA’s live tweets from the conference.
Related Publications: (available at www.kbra.com)
CONNECT WITH KBRA
About KBRA and KBRA Europe
KBRA is a full-service credit rating agency registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as an NRSRO. In addition, KBRA is designated as a designated rating organization by the Ontario Securities Commission for issuers of asset-backed securities to file a short form prospectus or shelf prospectus. KBRA is also recognized by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners as a Credit Rating Provider and is a certified Credit Rating Agency (CRA) by the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA). Kroll Bond Rating Agency Europe Limited is registered with ESMA as a CRA.