DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Micro-Perforated Films - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Micro-Perforated Films market worldwide is projected to grow by US$381.8 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 3.9%.
Polyethylene (PE), one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$711.5 Million by the year 2025, Polyethylene (PE) will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$13.9 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$11.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, Polyethylene (PE) will reach a market size of US$36.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$107.6 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Aera S.A.
- Amcor Ltd.
- Amerplast Ltd.
- A-Roo Company LLC.
- Bollore Inc.
- Coveris Holdings S.A.
- Darnel Inc.
- Ervisa (Extrusion de Resinas Vinilicas, S.A.)
- Helion Industries
- LaserSharp FlexPak Services LLC
- Mondi PLC
- MULTIVAC Sepp Haggenmuller SE & Co. KG
- Ng Plastics Limited
- Nordfolien GmbH
- NOW Plastics, Inc.
- Pathway Solutions Inc.
- Pioneer Hygiene Products
- Satyam Industries.
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Specialty Polyfilms Pvt. Ltd.
- TCL Packaging
- Uflex Ltd.
- Ultraperf Technologies Inc.
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Micro-Perforated Films Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- North America Leads Market Growth
- Asia Pacific to Witness Accelerated Growth Rate
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Soaring Demand for Packaged Food and Beverages Fuels Significant Market Growth
- Robust Growth in Food Packaging Market Driven by Changing Consumer Preferences Indicates Major Growth Potential: Global Food Packaging Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2020 & 2023
- Rise in Global Consumption of Fresh Food Strengthens Demand
- Led by Asia-Pacific, Increased Consumer Spending on Fruits and Vegetables Bodes Well for Market Growth: Global Consumer Spending (In US$ Billion) on Fruits & Vegetables by Geographic Region for the Years 2018 and 2030
- Emergence of New Retail Formats Creates Lucrative Growth Opportunities
- Growing Middle Class in Developing Countries Support Modernization in Retailing: Global Middle Class Population & Spending (In Million & US$ Billion) for the Years 2020, 2025, 2030
- Innovations in Perforation Equipment Fundamental to Market Expansion
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jlbxa1