BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Riemer & Braunstein LLP, a Boston-based law firm specializing in the representation of financial institutions and debt and equity funds in national and regional commercial finance and real estate finance transactions, today announced the recent hiring of a number of new lawyers to augment the firm’s national reach.
The firm has hired two lawyers to work with Steve Klein in handling matters out of its Miami Office. Klein is an experienced real estate attorney representing lenders and developers in real estate transactions in Florida and nationally. Seven other lawyers have been added in Riemer & Braunstein’s New York City, Chicago, and Boston offices, all of whom will work closely with the current team members in Commercial Finance and Real Estate Finance.
“Riemer & Braunstein is solidly positioned as one of the top, go-to law firms for complex commercial and real estate financing transactions,” said Steve Weinstein, the firm’s managing partner. “The nation’s largest financial institutions call on us to deliver efficient legal services they can rely on when it comes to the sophisticated projects we see today,” Weinstein added.
New attorneys also include:
- Corey Strauss and Joseph Sultan, both with significant commercial real estate financing and real estate experience, joined the Miami office. Strauss, a graduate of Georgetown University Law School, most recently practiced with Greenberg Traurig in Miami. Sultan, a New York University School of Law alumnus, was previously with the firm from Berger Singerman in Miami.
- Noam Greenberg and Adam Chertok joined the Real Estate Finance practice area in the New York office. Greenberg, a partner in the firm, graduated Columbia University School of Law and most recently practiced at Alston & Bird in New York. Chertok, a graduate of Miami School of Law, is a member of both the New York and Florida Bars, and will also work with the firm’s Florida team. Chertok joins Riemer & Braunstein from Clifford Chance.
- Ryan Spille has joined the firm’s Chicago office. Spille, a graduate of the University of Michigan Law School, will work in both the Real Estate Finance and Real Estate/Land Use practice areas. Spille was previously practicing at DLA Piper in Chicago.
- Brendan Recupero, a graduate of Suffolk University Law School, joined the firm from the Boston firm of Ruberto, Israel & Weiner. Recupero is in the Boston office practicing in the Commercial Finance area. David Guerette, a graduate of Vermont Law School, works out of both the Boston and Burlington, MA offices in the Real Estate Finance and Real Estate/Land Use practice areas. Guerette was previously serving as in-house counsel to a real estate investment trust.
- The firm welcomes two recent law school graduates to the Boston office from the firm’s summer program. Both are awaiting swearing in to the Massachusetts Bar. Perry Gans is a graduate of Suffolk Law School and is working in the Real Estate Finance Practice Area. Devin Sheehan is a graduate of Boston College Law School and is working in the Commercial Finance practice area.
About Riemer & Braunstein LLP
Riemer & Braunstein LLP was established in Boston in 1933. It expanded to New York City in 2004, to Chicago in 2006, and to Miami in 2019. The firm is best known for its commercial finance practice, most prominently including real estate finance, commercial lending, and loan restructuring.