DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Electrical Systems - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Aircraft Electrical Systems market worldwide is projected to grow by US$8.6 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 6.2%.
Power Generation, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$9.1 Billion by the year 2025, Power Generation will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$305.5 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$265.4 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, Power Generation will reach a market size of US$416.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.3 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Astronics Corporation
- Crane Aerospace & Electronics
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- GE Aviation
- Hartzell Engine Technologies LLC
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Thales Group
- United Technologies Corporation (UTC)
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Aircraft Electrical Systems: An Introduction
- Basic Electrical System
- Power and Ground
- Normal Operation
- Electrical Failures
- Power Generation
- Power Conversion
- Power Distribution
- Energy Storage Device
- Aircraft Electrical Systems: Market Overview
- Need for New Generation Aircraft Driving Growth in Aircraft Electrical Systems Market
- US: A Key Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Aircraft Electrical Systems Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- High Reliability and Lightweight: Key Essential Requisites of Aircraft Electrical Equipment Design
- Technological Advancements Leading to Growth in the Aircraft Electrical Systems Market
- Electronic Code of Federal Regulations for Electrical Systems and Equipment in USA
- Australian Civil Aviation Regulation Mandates Periodic Inspection of the Electrical System
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6aeeu0
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.