DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Croatia - Fixed Broadband Market - Statistics and Analyses" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Croatia's broadband market benefits from effective competition between the fixed-line DSL and cable access platforms, while there are also a number of fibre deployments in urban areas. The sector is being supported by the government's broadband plan which aims to provide an improved broadband service nationally by 2020. As a result of competition and continuing investment among operators, the country has a relatively high broadband penetration rate for the region.
This report provides updated analyses on Croatia's developing fixed and fixed wireless broadband markets, including a variety of statistics and subscriber forecasts to 2024.
- HT trials G.fast technology, launches gigabit services;
- Government continues with its National Program for the Development of Shared Broadband Infrastructure program;
- A1 Croatia expands DOCSIS3.1-based services;
- Regulator funds rural broadband projects;
- Report update includes the regulator's market data to June 2019, telcos' operating and financial data to Q2 2019, recent market developments.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Introduction and statistical overview
1.1 Market analysis
1.2 Broadband statistics
2 Hybrid Fibre Coax (HFC) networks
3 Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) networks
4 Fibre-to-the-Premises (FttP) networks
5 Other fixed broadband services
6 Digital economy
7 Appendix Historic data
- Hrvatski Telekom (HT)
- A1 Croatia
- H1 Telekom
- Optima Telekom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jbr9cd