Agile, Testing and DevOps: Are they a separate conversation or a progression of capability?
DevOps, Testing and Agile have shared environments that facilitate working together. Spurred by greater demand for excellence, these three methods are more than simply adopting new tools and processes. The synergy involves building an evolving and stable Continuous Integration (CI) Infrastructure, as well as an automated pipeline that moves deliverables from development to production to meet users' expectations.
They can work together, and the entire build process should be transparent, and it should enable and support development and operations. This transformation depends on: significant changes in culture; roles and responsibilities; team structure; tools and processes.
The Round Table session is for 45 minutes. The speaker at each table will have a set theme and delegates join any table that they are interested in. They are given all the topics with their joining instructions and again at the time of registration and so make their choice on the topics that they want to attend. This is a discussion group and so no presentation slides are necessary, but please submit a topic if you would like to chair a discussion on a topic related to Testing, Agile and DevOps.
Among the topics addressed are:
- Agile frameworks provide guidance for efficient operational software
- Adopt a build-and-run teams concept
- Automation and SAFe
- Agile and DevOps - moving with flow-based awareness
- Testing: Measure twice, cut once
- Continuous Testing - running tests at each stage of s/w delivery pipeline.
- Improve DevOps with SAFe
- Automating for improved flow
- The agile release train and continuous integration
- Scrum board Gamification
- Modern Software Testing
- Sustainable Test Automation
- Mob Programming
- Team leadership
- Individuals and interactions over process and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan have been achieved and helped establishing a faster and practical way of getting things done
08:45 - 09:00 Registration
09:00 - 09:15 Conference overview
09:15 - 10:00 Choosing your WoW!
10:00 - 10:30 Tea/Coffee break
10:30 - 11:15 Business Agility
11:15 - 12:00 Applying Lean Startup With Enterprises
12:00 - 12:45 Building Test Infrastructure to enable DevOps
12:45 - 13:45 Lunch break
13:45 - 14:30 Scrum board Gamification
14:30 - 15:15 Decentralization of Banking AI
15:15 - 15:45 Tea/Coffee break
15:45 - 16:30 Shu-Ha-Ri: how we apply Aikido principles to Agile and DevOps transformation
- Amol Pradhan
- Majid Bhatti, Director, Transition & Transformation Asia Pacific, Orange Business Services
- Marc Gong, Senior Director IT, Lead Coach, Agile and DevOps Competence Center, SAP
- Joshua Lai, Scrum Master, Thales
- Nabendu Misra, Director, Digital Solutions (FSI), Oracle
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/go47pi