BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Early Chromebook Black Friday 2019 deals are here. Find the latest early savings on Samsung, HP, Acer, Asus Chromebooks & Google Pixelbooks listed below by the deals experts at Retail Fuse.
Best Chromebook deals:
- Save up to $80 on HP Chromebooks at HP.com - Chromebooks include access to 2 years of 100GB storage on Google Drive
- Save up to $209 on Google Pixelbooks at Amazon - find deals on Pixelbooks with storage options up to 512GB
- Save on top-rated chromebooks from Samsung, Google, Acer and Asus at B&H Photo Video
- Save up to 59% on a variety of Chromebook laptops at Amazon - check for live prices on the popular Samsung Chromebook 3, Google Pixelbook, Acer Chromebook, Asus Chromebook flip and HP Chromebook
- Save up to $140 on select Samsung Chromebook Computers at Amazon - check for live prices on the popular Samsung Chromebook 3, 4, Plus V2 and Pro in a variety of sizes
- Save on HP, Samsung, Lenovo & Asus Chromebooks at Walmart.com
Best Laptop deals:
- Save up to 62% off on HP laptops, desktops, monitors and tablets at HP.com - including sales on popular tech series like the Spectre x360 convertible laptop, Omen series Gaming computer, Envy Laptop, Chromebook laptop, Pavilion laptop and more
- Save up to $500 on select Surface laptops and computers at the Microsoft Store early Black Friday sale - most deals are available on 11/28
- Save up to 61% on a wide range of laptops & PCs at Amazon - including discounts on top rated HP, Lenovo, Microsoft Surface, Dell, Apple & Acer computers & devices
Black Friday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Chromebooks, such as the Google Pixelbook and Samsung Chromebook 3, continue to be popular alternatives to more traditional laptops. The browser-based Chrome OS provides many advantages such as faster processing, quicker startups, better malware protection, and more. Other top Chromebooks provide innovative features, such as the convertible or flip touchscreen versions from Acer and Asus.
On what date does Black Friday 2019 fall? Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year will land on November 29 and December 2, respectively.
Amazon pre-empts their annual Black Friday sales with a “Countdown to Black Friday” promotion, releasing discounted products throughout early November. Once Black Friday Deals Week starts, new deals appear on the site every hour, lasting until Cyber Monday the week after. Walmart’s Early Deals Drop also offers shoppers early holiday season deals. From October 25th until early December, items such as electronics, gaming, sporting goods, toys, and furniture, are available at discounted prices at Walmart.com. Walmart’s holiday sales normally launch on Thanksgiving night, November 28th. Online deals are normally released earlier, on November 27th.
Shoppers can typically find special holiday offers at all big-box retailers until Cyber Monday. Amazon gives their customers even more time to shop though, with their Cyber Monday Deals Week lasting until the next weekend, on December 8.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.