BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In search of the best Black Friday fridge and freezer deals for 2019? Online sales specialists at Spending Lab have reviewed the top early fridge and freezer Black Friday deals from brands including Samsung and Smeg and are sharing their top picks below.
Best fridge & freezer deals:
- Save up to $145 on a wide range of freezers at Walmart - check live prices on best-selling chest freezers, deep freezers, upright freezers and more
- Save up to $60 on wine fridges at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on wine cooler fridges from top brands such as NewAir, Arctic King & Magic Chef
- Save up to $900 on full size refrigerators & fridge freezers at Walmart
- Save up to $450 on top-rated fridge freezers, refrigerators & wine fridges at Amazon - check deals on trusted refrigerator brands including Samsung & Smeg
- Save up to 51% off on top-rated refrigerators, fridges, & freezers at Walmart - including an array of mini & wine fridges & chest, deep, upright, & fridge freezers from top brands
- Save up to $149 on chest freezers, deep freezers & upright freezers - click the link for the latest prices on top-rated freezers at Amazon
Best kitchen appliance deals:
- Save up to 33% off on Instant Pot pressure cookers, slow cookers & rice cookers at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on Instant Pot 8 quart, 6 quart, Ultra & DUO models
- Save up to 69% off on a wide range of kitchen appliances & cookware at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on best-selling coffee makers, blenders, ovens, grills, fridges, freezers and more
- Save up to $1,321 on Vitamix blenders at Walmart - check the latest prices on best-selling Vitamix 750, 5200, 5300 series blenders
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Having a standalone freezer enables users to buy and store more food items than a fridge freezer. A refrigerator is enough for most households but a dedicated upright freezer or chest freezer is necessary for bulk shoppers who want to take advantage of bargain prices. Unless it’s a wine freezer in which case it’s for properly storing vintage reds and whites. A deep freezer is sometimes the better option than a second fridge.
How big of a discount can shoppers find on Black Friday? Black Friday deals typically provide buyers with large savings for a limited time. The discounts during Black Friday are higher on average than at any other annual event. For example, electronics normally tagged at $50 to $100 were offered at an average of 36% off during Black Friday in 2016, according to Profitero.
In recent years, more shoppers have been moving away from brick-and-mortar stores and towards online purchases. According to CNBC, the total revenue from online sales during Black Friday reached $6.22 billion in 2018, which is 23.6% more than the preceding year.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.