DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Seminar Level III - Mastering ITAR/EAR Challenges" training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This advanced ITAR/EAR compliance seminar draws on the experiences of current and former U.S. Government officials.
Designed to bring attention to the latest compliance topics and familiarize attendees with significant compliance specialist challenges, this seminar uses small group exercises to encourage team building and effective management practices.
Day 1 Topics
- Lessons Learned & Compliance Best Practices from a Consent Agreement
- Recent Regulatory Changes & What to Expect
- Top Ten Violations Under a Consent Agreement
- Lessons from Darling Industries
- Commerce/BIS Trigger Points
- Foreign Nationals & Elements of a TCP
Day 2 Topics
- The Effective Compliance Habits of an Empowered Official
- Advanced Agreements Workshop
- Breakout Session - Drafting Your TAA
- Implementing an Export Compliance Program
- Technical Data Controls
- Pitfalls of a Compliance Program
- Sentinel, Blue Lantern Programs & State/DDTC Company Visits
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mt1shk