DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Toluene (Comprehensive Techno-Commercial) Market Study, 2013 - 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Toluene demand in India is projected to cross 923 thousand tonnes by 2030 growing at a healthy CAGR, on account of increasing consumption in the manufacturing of Benzene and Xylene for its use in production of plastics, fibers, dyes, detergents and drugs etc.
Toluene has the capability to dissolve several organic compounds and hence it is gaining popularity as solvent in paints, lacquers, thinners, glues, correction fluid and nail polish remover. Toluene being a major by - product in the manufacturing process of Styrene, has applications in the production of Toluene diisocynate for further manufacturing of Polyurethane which is further used in the manufacturing of foams for furniture, seats etc.
Toluene is also used in manufacture of Trinitrotoluene (TNT) which is used in small quantities for making explosives. With the increasing demand of cleaner and better fuels for automobiles, Toluene is used as an ingredient to produce better quality fuel by using it in the blending of petrol.
Currently, Reliance Industries, Indian Oil Corporation Limited and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited are three major Toluene manufacturers in India. India is also dependent on countries such as Singapore, Thailand, United Arab Emirates etc. for the import of Toluene; thus, with the increasing demand of Toluene in the domestic market and no expansion plans by major manufacturing industries in India, import of Toluene is expected to increase in the coming years.
Major players operating in the Indian Toluene Market include Reliance Industries, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Shell Global, ExxonMobil, Mitsui Chemicals, Sinopec Corporation, and SK Global Chemical Corporation Limited, among others.
- Historical Years: 2013-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2030
Objective of the Study
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast Toluene capacity, production, demand, inventory, and demand - supply gap in India.
- To categorize Toluene demand in India based on sales channel, region and process.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in the Indian Toluene Market.
- To identify major customers of Toluene in the Indian Market.
- To evaluate and forecast Toluene by process in the Indian Toluene Market.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in the Indian Toluene Market.
- To identify major news and expansion plans in the Indian Toluene Market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product & Technology Overview
2. India Toluene Outlook, 2013-2030
2.1. Capacity, By Volume
2.1.1. By Company
2.1.2. By Location
2.2.1. By Company
2.3. Operating Efficiency
2.3.1. By Company
3. India Toluene Demand-Supply Scenario, 2013-2030, By Volume
4. India Toluene Demand Outlook, 2013-2030, By Volume
4.1. By End-use
4.2. By Type
4.3. By Sales Channel
4.4. By Region
4.5. By Company
5.2. Monthly (Historical & Forecast)
5.3. Quarterly (Historical & Forecast)
5.4. Yearly (Historical & Forecast)
6. Trade Dynamics, 2013-2019
6.1. Top Exporting Countries (Value & Volume)
6.2. Top Importing Countries (Value & Volume)
7. List of Major Consumers
7.1. Location-Wise Monthly Consumption
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1.1. Company Profiles
18.104.22.168. Basic Details
22.214.171.124. Segmental/Product Information
126.96.36.199. Expansion Plans
188.8.131.52. SWOT Analysis
184.108.40.206. Key Strategy
9. Top News / Deals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9z3tcs