BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What are the top Black Friday Nikon deals for 2019? Deals experts at Retail Fuse have compared early savings on Nikon D3500, D3400, D850, D5600, D750 and D7500 cameras and are listing the best live deals below.
Best Nikon deals:
- Save up to $930 on Nikon D3300, D3400, D3500, D5600, D7500 & D850 DSLR cameras at Amazon - featuring discounts on digital SLR camera bodies, lenses & complete kits
- Save 58% on the Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm VR and 70-300mm Lenses - bundle deal available at Amazon
- Save up to 43% on Nikon D3400 DSLR cameras at Amazon - instant savings on the highly-rated entry-level digital SLR camera with 24.2MP image sensor and 1080p video
- Save $803.00 on the Nikon D750 FX-format Digital SLR Camera Body - at Amazon
- Save up to $500 on Nikon D850 FX-Format DSLR cameras at Amazon - save on the top-rated professional level DSLR camera with 4K UHD video recording and 45.7MP sensor
- Save on select Nikon DSLR cameras, lenses, accessories & bundles - at B&H Photo Video
- Save $107 on the Nikon D3400 Digital SLR Camera with 24.2 MP, 18-55mm Lens Included - at Walmart
Best Camera deals:
- Save up to 52% on Canon DSLR and digital cameras at Amazon - check live deals on bundles, travel kits, lenses, filters & tripods
- Save up to 59% on GoPro HERO 8, HERO 7, HERO 6 & HERO 5 waterproof action cameras at Amazon - check deals on bundles, batteries, mounts and accessories
- Save on select action cameras, mirrorless cameras, security cameras, DSLR cameras & accessories - at B&H.com
- Save up to $1,424 on Sony Alpha a6500, a6000 & a7III cameras at Amazon - featuring discounts on highly-rated mirrorless digital cameras, accessory bundles & cases
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their latest deals. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Nikon has established itself as a dominant player in the DSLR market with quality cameras. The Nikon D3500 is the newest addition to their entry-level line and has retained much of the features in the Nikon D3400 it replaces. The Nikon D7500 is the latest in the mid-range line and closely followed the release of the Nikon D5600 though it isn’t the direct successor which is why they have significant differences. In the professional line, the Nikon D850 supersedes the Nikon D5 being that it also features a full-frame sensor.
How much savings do Black Friday deals offer? Shoppers have access to a number of deals offered online and in-store starting the day after Thanksgiving. On average, items from electronics to kitchen supplies can be discounted by at least 20% from Black Friday through to the next Monday.
E-commerce portals continue to receive more traffic than brick-and-mortar stores during Black Friday. In 2018, 41.4 million went online to shop for holiday deals while only 34.7 million visited retail outlets, according to data from the National Retail Federation.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.