DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Car Rental (Self Drive) Market to 2022 - Market overview and insights for the car rental market to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The car rental market report provides in-depth analysis of the key market trends that are shaping the future of the car rental market globally. Detailed market insight is provided at a regional level and company profiles for the leading players are also provided.
- Globally, the leisure and business segments are forecast to grow at the fastest rates, with a CAGR of 6.2% each for the period 2017-2022.
- Non-airport rentals will grow more quickly than airport rentals between 2017 and 2022 (CAGR of 6.7% vs. 5.7%).
- Increased flexibility of rental terms will take on
- great importance as consumers look to car rental as an option for hours rather than days. The success of Zipcar and Enterprise CarShare can be attributed, at least in some part, to this demand.
- Regional markets hold great potential with rising
- demand from tier I and II cities in China. Car rental players can tap the increasingly prominent regional market by making sure they have a sizeable and flexible presence in these cities.
Key Topics Covered:
- Key Trends
- Africa and Middle East
- Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc.
- Avis Budget Group Inc.
- Sixt SE
- Europcar Mobility Group SA
- Terminology and definitions
About the Author
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w0cjxu