This report provides the most comprehensive outline, analysis, and forecast of the Chinese drone market. It is based on months of research and analysis.
The Market Model is a unique bottom-up approach to measuring the commercial drone market using actual data and primary sources. As a result of this complex model, the figures and topics covered in this report are both comprehensive and reliable. They are a product of both qualitative and quantitative research and analysis, and a look beyond the hype that drones have experienced in the past few years.
Chinese Drone Market Report contains a five-year forecast of Chinese drone market figures for 2019-2024, broken down by segment, industry and application method. It contains an analysis of Chinese drone regulations, as well as a thorough outline of investment figures in the Chinese drone market in 2012-2018 and key investment deals, mergers and partnerships in China in 2018. Finally, this report also discusses the future trends and opportunities to look out for on the drone market.
- The global drone market will grow from $14 billion in 2018 to over $43 billion in 2024 at a CAGR of 20.5%.
- The Chinese market is currently the second-largest drone market in the world and will continue closing the gap with the leading market, the United States, until 2024.
- Since 2012, more than 3.0 billion USD has been invested in drone companies worldwide and 2018 was a record year with 702 million USD in disclosed global investments. This report outlines the portion of these disclosed investments which made it into China.
- China is home to the world's biggest drone manufacturer, DJI, which holds approx. 70% of the global drone market share.
- Chinese companies also entered the second largest number of strategic drone partnerships in 2018, after the United States.
- Extensive examples of drone applications are included.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2.1 Drones: Where Did They Come From?
2.2 Drones: What Do They Look Like?
2.3 Drones: What Can They Be Used For?
3 Scope and Methodology
3.3 The Market Model
4 Industry Insights
4.1 Industry Segmentation & Landscape
4.2 Drone Investments
4.3 Drone Partnerships
4.4 Examples of Drone Applications
4.5 Market Players
4.6 Trends and Perspectives
5 Commercial Drone Regulations
5.2 Regulation Landscape
5.3 CAAC Progress and Key Developments
5.4 Airspace Integration Programs and Initiatives
6 Drone Market 2019-2024
6.1 Total Drone Market
6.1.1 Market Forecast Global 2019-2024
6.1.2 Market Forecast Global (Commercial vs. Private) 2019-2024
6.1.3 Market Forecast China (Commercial vs. Private) 2019-2024
6.2 Commercial Drone Market by Segment
6.2.1 Market Forecast Global 2019-2024
6.2.2 Market Forecast China 2019-2024
6.3 Commercial Drone Market by Industry
6.3.1 Market Forecast Global 2019-2024
6.3.2 Market Forecast China 2019-2024
6.4 Commercial Drone Market by Method
6.4.1 Market Forecast Global 2019-2024
6.4.2 Market Forecast China 2019-2024
6.5 Commercial Drone Market by Unit Sales
6.5.1 Market Forecast Global 2019-2024
6.5.2 Market Forecast China 2019-2024
6.6 Private Drone Market by Segment
6.6.1 Market Forecast Global 2019-2024
6.6.2 Market Forecast China 2019-2024
6.7 Private Drone Market by Unit Sales
6.7.1 Market Forecast Global 2019-2024
6.7.2 Market Forecast China 2019-2024
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/88eqxa