DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Australia Database Management Systems Market By Type (Relational, Non-Relational), By Service (Maintenance and Support, Consulting, Implementation), By Deployment Type (Cloud and On-premise), By End User, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Australian database management systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 11% during 2019-2024 on account of growing adoption of DBMS or database management system in small and large enterprises for managing large volume of data.
Benefits of using DBMS such as data security, data sharing and minimize data integration are promoting the growth of database management systems market across the country.
The Australian database management systems market can be segmented based on type, service, deployment type and end-user.
On the basis of type, the market can be bifurcated into relational and non-relational DBMS. Relational DBMS is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period on account of benefits such as multi-user access, simplicity and easy maintenance.
On the basis of service, the market can be segmented into maintenance and support, consulting and implementation. Implementation service type accounts for a major share in the market as majority of companies are implementing DBMS in order to manage a large chunk of data.
The major players operating in the Australian database management systems market include Oracle, Microsoft, Amazon Web Services (Amazon), International Business Machines (IBM), SAP, Teradata, ADABAS, MySQL, FileMaker, Postgre, Tandem, etc. The market of DBMS is consolidated with few players occupying the major share.
The companies operating in the market are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Years Considered in this Study
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objectives of the Study
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Australian database management systems market.
- To classify and forecast the Australian database management systems market based on type, service, deployment type, end-user and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Australian database management systems market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Australian database management systems market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Australian database management systems market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Australian database management systems market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Australia Database Management Systems Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (Relational, Non-Relational)
5.2.2. By Service (Maintenance & Support, Consulting, Implementation)
5.2.3. By Deployment Type (Cloud & On-premise)
5.2.4. By End-user (Retail, Transportation & Logistics, BFSI, HR Management, Telecommunications & Others)
5.2.5. By Company
5.3. Market Attractive Index
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Competitive Landscape
8.3. Amazon Web Services
(Note: The companies list can be customized based on the client requirements)
9. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kvyy3m