DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Corporate Reputation of Pharma in 2018 - The Patient Perspective - Autoimmune Edition: The Views of 190 Autoimmune Patient Groups" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
To enable comparisons with historical data, 2017's autoimmune corporate-reputation results (which were not published as a stand-alone report) have been included in this 2018 autoimmune report.
The 2018 results are drawn from a survey of patient groups, conducted November 2018 - February 2019.
Profile of 2018's respondent autoimmune patient groups: 190 autoimmune patient groups, including those specialising in: ankylosing spondylitis [15 respondent patient groups], atopic dermatitis/eczema , coeliac , Crohn's/ulcerative colitis , lupus , plaque psoriasis , psoriatic arthritis , rheumatoid arthritis , scleroderma , all types of arthritis  and other autoimmune conditions .
From 48 countries.
66% are national patient groups. 7% are international patient groups.
Patient-group partnerships with industry: 66% of the 190 respondent autoimmune patient groups worked/partnered with at least one pharma company.
Company analyses: 35 pharma companies were analysed by the 190 autoimmune patient groups for overall corporate reputation, and for performance at 12 individual indicators of corporate reputation.
The 2018 autoimmune corporate-reputation report contains three appendices:
- Appendix 1. Analyses of corporate reputation in the field of arthritis, 2018 v. 2017.
- Appendix 2. Analyses of corporate reputation in the field of psoriasis, 2018 v. 2017. And ...
- Appendix 3: Comments from 2018's respondent autoimmune patient groups on how pharma can improve (organised by country and condition).
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Autoimmune Patient-Group Relationships With Pharma, 2018
- Rankings Of 35 Pharma Companies, 2018 V. 2017 Among Autoimmune Patient Groups Familiar With The Companies
- Rankings Of 19 Pharma Companies, 2018 V. 2017 Among Autoimmune Patient-Group Partners
- Profiles Of The 35 Companies, 2018 V. 2017
I. The Corporate Reputation Of Pharma In 2018 - The Views Of 55 Arthritis Patient Groups
II. The Corporate Reputation Of Pharma In 2018 - The Views Of 27 Psoriasis Patient Groups
III What 190 Autoimmune Patient Groups Say On Pharma(And How The Industry Can Improve)
- Eli Lilly
- Merck & Co/MSD
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hpa6b8