DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "UAE Dairy Products Market By Product Type (Yogurt, Dairy milk, Cheese & Spread, Ice Cream & Milk Cream, Ghee & Butter, & Others), By Distribution Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The UAE dairy products market stood at $ 1.8 billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 7%, to surpass $ 2.6 billion by 2024 on account of the increasing demand for flavored and organic dairy products among UAE population, especially through modern grocery and supermarket channel and changing consumption patterns of consumers.
Moreover, higher per capita sales of dairy products in the country can be attributed to expanding economy and booming population along with rising tourist inflow in the Middle East. The UAE dairy products market has been divided into three major regions among which Dubai holds the largest share as it is a popular tourist destination and has the highest population in the country.
Some of the major players operating in the UAE dairy products market are: Al Marai, Al Rawabi, Al Ain Dairy, Gulf & Safa, Al Marmum Dairy Farm, Emirates Industry for Camel Milk & Products, Bustan Al Khaleej Est, Fonterra Brands LLC, United Kaipara Dairies Ltd etc.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objectives of the study:
- To analyze and forecast market size of the UAE dairy products market.
- To define, classify and forecast the UAE dairy products market on the basis of product type, distribution channel and region.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, on the basis of product type by segmenting the market into dairy milk, ghee & butter, ice cream & milk cream, cheese & spread, yoghurt and others.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the UAE dairy products market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supply contracts, and mergers & acquisitions in the UAE dairy products market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices and trends in the UAE dairy products market.
- To strategically profile the leading players, which are involved in the supply of dairy.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Brand Awareness
4.2. Consumption Pattern
4.3. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
4.4. Source of information
5. Global Dairy Products Market Overview
6. UAE Dairy Products Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product Type (Dairy milk, Ghee & Butter, Ice cream & milk cream, Cheese & spread, Yoghurt, Others*)
6.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Supermarket /Hypermarket, Grocery stores, Online & Others**)
6.2.3. By Region
6.2.4. By Company
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. UAE Yoghurt Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Distribution Channel
7.3. Pricing Analysis
8. UAE Dairy Milk Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Distribution Channel
8.3. Pricing Analysis
9. UAE Cheese & Spread Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Distribution Channel
9.3. Pricing Analysis
10. UAE Ice Cream & Milk Cream Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Distribution Channel
10.3. Pricing Analysis
11. UAE Ghee & Butter Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By Distribution Channel
11.3. Pricing Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. Competition Outlook
16.2. Company Profiles
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Al Marai
- Al Rawabi Dairy Company
- Al Ain Farms
- Gulf & Safa Dairies
- National Food Product Company
- Marmum Dairy
- Italian Dairy Products
- International Dairy & Juices Products Factory
Al Buheira Lacnor Dairies Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/857uy2