DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Subsea Systems Market, By Type (Subsea Production System & Subsea Processing System), By Subsea Production Component, By Subsea Processing Technology, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Subsea Systems Market was valued at $15.7 billion in 2018 is predicted to grow at a CAGR of more than 4% by 2024.
The growth of the market for subsea systems is majorly attributable to the high energy demand coupled with continuous conventional onshore petroleum reserves depletion. Moreover, recovery of oil prices in the last few years is further leading to growth of subsea systems market globally. Additionally, exploration and production companies are investing greatly in offshore development projects, which is further anticipated to bolster growth of the market during forecast period.
In terms of type, the Global Subsea Systems Market is categorized into subsea processing system and subsea production system, of which the former is anticipated to grow at a healthy pace throughout the forecast period. The growth of this category is majorly attributable to the need for improving recovery rates in shallow water fields, particularly across the North Sea.
On the basis of regions, the Global Subsea Systems Market is categorized into Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, South America and Middle East & Africa. Of all, North America is anticipated to witness the fastest growth during forecast period on account of rising investments in major oil producing countries in the region.
Players in the Global Subsea Systems Market are focusing on winning large number of contracts & agreements to increase their market size and strengthen their market foothold in the regional markets. Major players operating in the Global Subsea Systems Market are Subsea 7, TechnipFMC, GE Oil & Gas, Aker Solutions, Dril-Quip, National Oilwell Varco, Oceaneering International, among others.
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objective of the Study
- To analyze and forecast the Global Subsea Systems Market size.
- To forecast the Global Subsea Systems Market based on type, subsea production component, subsea processing technology and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Subsea Systems Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc. in the Global Subsea Systems Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Subsea Systems Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Subsea Systems Market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Product Overview
3. Research Methodology
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Factors Considered While Selecting a Supplier
5.2. Product Awareness & Applicability & Usage Analysis
5.3. Challenges/Issues Faced Post Purchase
5.4. Unmet Needs
6. Global Subsea Systems Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type [Subsea Production System; Subsea Processing System]
6.2.2. By Subsea Production Component [SURF (Subsea Umbilicals, Risers, Flowlines); Subsea Trees; Subsea Control System; Subsea Manifolds]
6.2.3. By Subsea Processing Technology [Subsea Boosting System; Subsea Separation System; Subsea Injection System; Subsea Compression System]
6.2.4. By Region [North America; MEA; Asia-Pacific; Europe; South America]
6.2.5. By Company 
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index [By Type; By Subsea Production Component; By Subsea Processing Technology; By Region]
7. North America Subsea Systems Market Outlook
8. Middle East and Africa Subsea Systems Market Outlook
9. Asia-Pacific Subsea Systems Market Outlook
10. Europe Subsea Systems Market Outlook
11. South America Subsea Systems Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Competition Outlook
14.2. Company Profiles
14.2.1. Basic Details
14.2.2. Financials (as reported)
14.2.3. Supply Chain Analysis
14.2.4. Key Market Focus and Geographical Presence
14.2.5. Planned Investments
14.2.6. Pricing of Target Products
14.2.7. Market positioning
14.3. Global Players Profiled (Leading Companies)
14.3.1 Subsea 7 S.A.
14.3.2 TechnipFMC plc
14.3.3 Baker Hughes, a GE Company LLC
14.3.4 Aker Solutions
14.3.5 Dril-Quip Inc.
14.3.6 National Oilwell Varco
14.3.7 Oceaneering International Inc.
14.3.8 McDermott International
14.3.10 Proserv Group Inc.
(Note: The companies list can be customized based on the client requirements)
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iqg4wy