DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Iso Butanol Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Study, 2013-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The demand for Iso Butanol in India stood at more than 40 KTPA in 2018 and is projected to grow at a healthy growth rate during 2019-2030.
Iso Butanol is used to manufacture plasticizers especially Dibutyl phthalate (DBP) which is used to produce PVC Resins. Moreover, Iso Butanol has similar properties like n- Butanol, so Isobutanol can replace n-Butanol as a solvent in coating application and can be used as an emulsifier in the paint industry. Additionally, Iso Butanol Precursor is used to produce iso butyraldehyde which is further used in the manufacturing of neopentyl glycol. Moreover, the demand for Iso Butanol is rising from pharmaceuticals, dyes, inks and paint industries, thereby further fueling growth in the market.
Currently, Andhra Petrochemicals Limited is the only company manufacturing oxo alcohols products in India. The company has an annual capacity of 3 KTPA to produce Iso Butanol. Further, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is also entering the business vertical of oxo alcohols by expanding its Kochi refinery to produce oxo alcohols. BPCL is setting up Iso Butanol unit with an annual capacity of 7 KTPA which is expected to be completed by the end of 2022. After the plant become operational, the dependency of Iso Butanol on imports is going to reduce to some extent, but still, India will be dependent on the import of Iso Butanol from the international market.
Some of the major players operating in the Indian Iso Butanol market are The Andhra Petrochemicals Limited, BASF Petronas Chemicals Sdn Bhd, PETRONAS Chemicals Group Berhad, Sasol Limited, BASF-YPC Ltd, Exxonmobil Chemical, etc.
Years Considered for this Study
- Historical Years: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2030
Objectives of the Study
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast Iso Butanol production, demand, inventory, and the demand-supply gap in India.
- To categorize the demand for Iso Butanol based on end use, sales channel and region.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in the Indian Iso Butanol market.
- To identify major customers of Iso Butanol in India.
- To evaluate and forecast Iso Butanol pricing in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in the Indian Iso Butanol market.
- To identify major developments, deals and expansion plans in the Indian Iso Butanol market.
- BASF Petronas Chemicals Sdn. Bhd.
- BASF-YPC Ltd.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Exxonmobil Chemical
- PETRONAS Chemicals Group Berhad
- Sasol Limited
- The Andhra Petrochemicals Limited
Key Topics Covered
1. Product & Technology Overview
2. India Iso Butanol Outlook, 2013-2030
2.1. Capacity, By Volume
2.1.1. By Company
2.1.2. By Location
2.2.1. By Company
2.3. Operating Efficiency
2.3.1. By Company
3. India Iso Butanol Demand-Supply Scenario, 2013-2030, By Volume
4. India Iso Butanol Demand Outlook, 2013-2030, By Volume
4.1. By End Use
4.2. By Sales Channel
4.3. By Region
4.4. By Company
5. Pricing, By Type
5.2. Monthly (Historical & Forecast)
5.3. Quarterly (Historical & Forecast)
5.4. Yearly (Historical & Forecast)
6. Trade Dynamics, 2013-2019
6.1. Top Exporting Countries (Value & Volume)
6.2. Top Importing Countries (Value & Volume)
7. List of Major Consumers
7.1. Location-wise Monthly Consumption
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1.1. Company Profiles
22.214.171.124. Basic Details
126.96.36.199. Segmental/Product Information
188.8.131.52. Expansion Plans
184.108.40.206. SWOT Analysis
220.127.116.11. Key Strategy
9. Top News/Deals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dyez8d