DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Modern Broadband: Competition and Retention at Gigabit Speeds" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
An increasing number of providers across global markets offer, or are testing, gigabit-speed broadband services, pushing new fixed-line data offerings to data-hungry consumers.
This report examines current competition in gigabit-speed services as well as operator strategies to retain subscribers in the face of such high-speed competition. The report analyzes broadband churn and cord cutting, as well as reasons and likelihood for each, and provides five-year forecasts for fixed-line broadband subscribers.
- What is the current state of the gigabit speed broadband market?
- What marketing strategies are broadband providers using to attract, upgrade and retain gigabit subscribers?
- What challenges do gigabit speed services place on providers?
- What is consumer sentiment regarding gigabit speed service? Adoption levels? Churn levels?
- What is the future market potential for gigabit speed services?
Key Topics Covered
1. Report Summary
1.1 Purpose of Report
1.2 Key Burning Questions Addressed by this Research
1.3 Research Approach/Sources
2. The State of Global Broadband
3. Gigabit Speed Providers & Services
3.1 Global Availability
3.1.3 Latin America
3.2 US Availability
4. Consumer Demand for High Speed Service
4.1 Current Broadband Speed
4.2 Consumer Perception of Speed
4.3 Drivers of Switching or Upgrading to Faster Service Plans
4.4 Consumer Interest in Gigabit Speed Services
4.4.1 Penetration of Gbps Services
4.4.2 Consumer Upgrading to Gbps Services
5. Competition in Gigabit Speed Markets
5.1 Product Strategy
5.2 Pricing Strategies
5.3 Promotion Strategies
5.4 Beyond Broadband: Differentiating Services
6. Challenges for Gigabit Speed Service Providers
7.1 Forecast Methodology
7.2 Global Broadband Forecast
7.3 US Gigabit Broadband Forecast
8. Implications & Recommendations
- Atlantic Broadband
- Bouygues Telecom
- Brazil Telecom
- British Telecom
- Canby Telecom/Directlink
- China Telecom
- China Unicom
- Chunghwa Telecom
- Cincinnati Bell
- Consolidated Communications
- Cox Communications
- Electric Power Board of Chattanooga
- Free Frontier Communications
- Gibson Connect
- Globe Telecom
- Grande Communications
- Hyperoptic Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6racfg