Plant-Based Buyers and Their Favorite Brands provides detailed insights on the growing market for alternative meat, dairy, and egg products. The report includes an in-depth segmentation analysis of more than 1,000 plant-based consumers (including nearly 900 plant-based food buyers) and profiles of 15 major plant-based brands.
The report examines plant-based buyers and their purchase habits in general and for specific categories including plant-based beef, chicken, pork, fish/seafood, milk, cheese, and eggs. It also covers plant-based buyers' motivations and barriers, where they shop, and their willingness to pay a premium.
More than 80 consumer segments are provided for all questions in the report including gender, age, region, income, store preference, actual plant-based purchases, and intended plant-based purchases. Segments are summarized in the report and described in detail in a separate Excel file.
The full report also provides in-depth profiles for 15 leading plant-based brands. Each profile includes brand awareness reputation among plant-based consumers, past and intended purchases, purchaser ratings for taste, value/price, packaging, and availability, and net promoter scores.
What's in the Report?
- Executive Summary
- The Plant-Based Food Landscape
- Who Are Plant-Based Buyers?
- What Drives Purchase Decisions?
- What Are Consumers Buying?
- What Are Purchase Intentions?
- Key Takeaways for Companies
- Profiles of 15 Major Plant-Based Brands
- Brand Awareness and Purchases
- Brand Perceptions and Ratings
- Excel File with Segment Details
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
- The rise of plant-based foods
- Who are plant-based buyers?
- What are people buying?
- What drives purchase decisions?
- What do people intend to buy?
3. The Plant-Based Food Landscape
- A growing and dynamic industry
- What's driving the growth?
- How big is the plant-based food market?
- Where is the market going next?
4. Who Are Plant-Based Buyers?
- Plant-based eating and buying
- What are the key consumer trends?
- Who is buying plant-based foods?
- Who are the most frequent buyers?
5. What Drives Purchase Decisions?
- Reasons for plant-based buying
- Barriers to plant-based buying
- Plant-based buying habits
- What premium they will pay?
6. What Are Consumers Buying?
- Actual and intended purchases
- Which product categories are most popular?
- How do category buyers differ?
7. Consumer Profiles for Product Categories
- Profile: Plant-based beef buyers
- Profile: Plant-based chicken buyers
- Profile: Plant-based pork buyers
- Profile: Plant-based fish buyers
- Profile: Plant-based milk buyers
- Profile: Plant-based cheese buyers
- Profile: Plant-based egg buyers
8. Overview of Top Plant-Based Brands
- The leading plant-based brands
- Plant-based buyers' favorite brands
9. How Often Do People Buy Plant-Based Brands?
- Plant-based brand awareness
- Plant-based brand purchases
- Plant-based brand intended purchases
10. What Do Plant-Based Buyers Think of Brands?
- Plant-based brand reputations
- Plant-based brand taste ratings
- Plant-based brand value/price ratings
- Plant-based brand packaging ratings
- Plant-based brand availability ratings
- Plant-based brand net promoter scores
11. Consumer Profiles for Plant-Based Brands
- Brand profile - 8th Continent
- Brand profile - Beyond Meat
- Brand profile - Blue Diamond
- Brand profile - Boca
- Brand profile - Califia
- Brand profile - Daiya
- Brand profile - Field Roast
- Brand profile - Gardein
- Brand profile - Lightlife
- Brand profile - Morningstar Farms
- Brand profile - Oatly
- Brand profile - Quorn
- Brand profile - Silk
- Brand profile - Tofurky
- Brand profile - WestSoy
12. Key Takeaways & Recommendations
- Data tables
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dwsuo