The Add-in-Board Report is a quarterly report that focuses on the market activity of PC graphics controllers for mobile and desktop computing. The report provides an in-depth look at the PC graphics market and includes unit shipment and segment market share data, and trend analysis.
The report contains:
- Worldwide AIB Shipment forecast by segment, 2015 to 2021.
- Attach rate of AIBs from 2001.
- Detailed worldwide AIB Shipment Volume, by segment, and forecast to 2021.
- Major suppliers: Detailed market share data-on the shipments of AMD, Nvidia, and others.
- Market share history from Q1 2004.
- Percentage of shipments by region, from 2015 to 2021.
- Market value of AIBs, and pricing trends
- A Vision of the future: Building upon a solid foundation of facts, data and sober analysis, this section pulls together all of the report's findings and paints a vivid picture of where the PC graphics market is headed.
- Memory load and forecast.
Note: This subscription is updated quarterly and an annual subscription consists of four issues.
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2g8q24