DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Graphene Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global graphene market to grow with a CAGR of 38.5% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The report on the global graphene market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The study on the graphene market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on graphene market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global graphene market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global graphene market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the growth matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing use of graphene in the formation of a touch screen, LEDs, OLEDs, and many
- Growing applications of graphene transistors in the electronics sector
- Benefits and the physical properties offered by the graphene
- High production cost of graphene
- Growing research and development activities on the graphene compound
- Rising adoption of graphene across various industrial verticals
- Increasing use of graphene in the bio-engineering
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the graphene market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the graphene market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global graphene market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Graphene Market Highlights
2.2. Graphene Market Projection
2.3. Graphene Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Graphene Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Graphene Market
4. Graphene Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Graphene Market by Type
5.1. Graphene Oxide (GO)
5.2. Graphene Nano Platelets (GNP)
6. Global Graphene Market by Application
6.1. Optical Electronics
6.2. Biological Engineering
6.3. Composite Materials
6.4. Photovoltaic Cells
6.5. Energy Storage
7. Global Graphene Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Graphene Market by Type
7.1.2. North America Graphene Market by Application
7.1.3. North America Graphene Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Graphene Market by Type
7.2.2. Europe Graphene Market by Application
7.2.3. Europe Graphene Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Graphene Market by Type
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Graphene Market by Application
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Graphene Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Graphene Market by Type
7.4.2. RoW Graphene Market by Application
7.4.3. RoW Graphene Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Graphene Market
8.2. Companies Profiles
8.2.1. Haydale Graphene Industries PLC
8.2.2. Versarien plc
8.2.3. Nanjing XFNANO Materials Tech Co., Ltd
8.2.4. Graphenea S.A.
8.2.5. NanoXplore, Inc.,
8.2.6. 2D Carbon(Changzhou)Tech Inc.
8.2.7. Abalonyx AS
8.2.8. ACS Material
8.2.9. Graphene NanoChem
8.2.10. Vorbeck Materials
8.2.11. Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vlf7gv