DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Regional Overview of Middle East and Africa Cities" country profile has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Most Sub-Saharan cities are forecast to grow fast, in some cases doubling in size (in terms of consumer spending) in just a decade. However, even with such fast-paced growth they will still remain modest consumer markets by any developed market standards. At the same time, the regions most-developed and high-income consumer markets will remain concentrated in Israel and the Gulf area.
Data Coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why Buy This Report?
- Identify factors driving change now and in the future
- Understand motivation
- Forward-looking outlook
- Briefings and presentation should provoke lively discussion at senior level
- Take a step back from micro trends
- Get up to date estimates and comment
Key Topics Covered
- Regional Overview of Middle East & Africa Cities
- Overview of Key Trends
- Consumer Profiles
- City Rankings
- Megacities Snapshot
For more information about this country profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qte1sa