SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN) is a Silver sponsor of this year’s Microsoft Ignite Conference in Orlando, FL – November 4-8. A10 Networks will be on-hand to demonstrate our solutions that help customers accelerate, analyze and secure applications and workloads in any environment, including Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and server solutions spanning container, bare metal, virtual, physical and hybrid form factors.
Demonstrations from Industry Experts - Booth 1741
A10 Networks’ experts will be available to speak to attendees about its new and existing product lines. Demonstrations will cover:
- Multi-cloud application delivery with A10 Thunder® ADC and Harmony Controller®
- Microsoft Azure application availability and analytics
- Microsoft Azure load balancing for Kubernetes containers
- Microsoft Office 356 Cloud Access Proxy
- Microsoft server solutions for Skype, Exchange and SharePoint
- Automated defense in-depth DDoS Protection with A10 Thunder TPS
- Enterprise TLS decryption
In addition, there will be a series of in theater presentations in the booth covering the solutions above.
Follow Us on Social Media
About A10 Networks
A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN) provides Reliable Security Always™, with a range of high-performance application networking solutions that help organizations ensure that their data center applications and networks remain highly available, accelerated and secure. Founded in 2004, A10 Networks is based in San Jose, Calif., and serves customers globally with offices in more than 80 countries worldwide. For more information, visit: www.a10networks.com and @A10Networks.
The A10 logo, A10 Networks, A10 Harmony Controller, Thunder and Reliable Security Always are trademarks or registered trademarks of A10 Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.