DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Peracetic Acid Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global peracetic acid market to grow with a CAGR of 8.65% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The report on the global peracetic acid market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The study on peracetic acid market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on peracetic acid market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global peracetic acid market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global peracetic acid market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the growth matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing demand for peracetic acid in food processing and beverage industries
- Growth in water treatment procedures
- Increasing applications in healthcare sector
- Extended exposure and usage of peracetic acid in higher concentration leads to severe health implications
- Lack of product knowledge and high cost
- Increasing applications for peracetic acid across various industries
- Escalating demand for bio-based chemicals
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the peracetic acid market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the peracetic acid market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global peracetic acid market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Peracetic Acid Market Highlights
2.2. Peracetic Acid Market Projection
2.3. Peracetic Acid Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Peracetic Acid Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-User
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Peracetic Acid Market
4. Peracetic Acid Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Peracetic Acid Market by Application
6. Global Peracetic Acid Market by End-User
6.1. Food & Beverages
6.2. Pulp & Paper
6.4. Water Treatment
7. Global Peracetic Acid Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Peracetic Acid Market by Application
7.1.2. North America Peracetic Acid Market by End-User
7.1.3. North America Peracetic Acid Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Peracetic Acid Market by Application
7.2.2. Europe Peracetic Acid Market by End-User
7.2.3. Europe Peracetic Acid Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Peracetic Acid Market by Application
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Peracetic Acid Market by End-User
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Peracetic Acid Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Peracetic Acid Market by Application
7.4.2. RoW Peracetic Acid Market by End-User
7.4.3. RoW Peracetic Acid Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Peracetic Acid Market
8.2. Companies Profiles
8.2.1. Chemtex Speciality Limited
8.2.2. BioSafe Systems, LLC
8.2.3. Quaron S.A.S.
8.2.4. Novadan APS
8.2.5. STOCKMEIER Gruppe
8.2.6. Proxmox Server Solutions GmbH.
8.2.7. Aditya Birla Chemicals
8.2.8. SEITZ GmbH
8.2.9. The Lubrizol Corporation
8.2.10. Mar Cor Purification, Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pp177c