NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The CMO Club announces the 2019 CMO Awards winners for Content Engagement, Creativity and Storytelling, Customer Experience, Growth, Leadership, Marketing Innovation, Transformation, Rising Star, Social Responsibility, and President’s Circle. The 2019 CMO Award winners and the 2019 CMO Hall of Fame Inductee will be celebrated during the CMO Awards Roundtable and Dinner on Tuesday, November 12, 2019, at Current Chelsea Piers, New York City.
Established by The CMO Club to honor the marketing industry’s brightest marketing executives and provide a forum where CMO stand-outs can share their road to success with marketing peers, the 2019 CMO Awards is the only CMO awards program where marketing executives are nominated and voted on by an elite group of peer marketers, including The CMO Club Board, Chapter Presidents, and key Members.
Congratulations to the following the 2019 CMO Award winners for each CMO Awards category (in alphabetical order):
CMO Content Engagement Award Winners – Based on demonstrated leadership in creating and curating relevant, valuable content that promotes a brand, engages audiences, and positively impacts customer behavior.
- Tim Ellis, EVP CMO, NFL
- Adina Kagan, SVP, Media & Insights, CHANEL
- Lawrence Schwartz, CMO, SVP Marketing, Aspen Technology
- Carolyn Tisch Blodgett, SVP, Head of Global Brand Marketing, Peloton
CMO Creativity and Storytelling Award Winners – Based on demonstrated leadership in storytelling through the use of creativity, originality, and science.
- Jill Baskin, CMO, The Hershey Company
- Maurice Herrera, CMO Americas, Avis Budget Group
- Adrian Parker, Global VP Marketing, Patrón Tequila
- Kathy Parker, Global SVP Rums, Premium Gin, Portfolio Scotch & Haig Club, Diageo
CMO Customer Experience Award Winners – Based on demonstrated ability to transform the customer experience, improve the quality of customer interactions, and exceed the customer expectations.
- Wanda Gierhart, EVP Global CMO, Cinemark
- Tariq Hassan, CMO, Petco
- John Howell, VP, CX & Marketing, Centene Corporation
- Kellyn Smith Kenny, CMO, Hilton
CMO Growth Award Winners – Based on demonstrated success in using technology that leverages data science to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of digital marketing.
- Maurice Cooper, EVP, Chief Growth & Experience Officer, Wingstop Restaurants Inc.
- Karen Jones, EVP & CMO, Ryder System, Inc.
- Fred Neil, Global Head of Engagement Marketing, Amazon Music
- Manish Shrivastava, CMO, PulteGroup
- Marc Speichert, Global Chief Digital Officer, GSK
CMO Leadership Award Winners – Based on demonstrated leadership in building, leading, and motivating a high-performing organization.
- Cindy Donohoe, EVP & CMO, Highmark Health
- Howard Grosfield, EVP & GM, US Consumer Marketing, American Express
- Bruce Hershey, VP Marketing, Tailored Brands
- Alicia Tillman, CMO, SAP
CMO Innovation Award Winners – Based on demonstrated success in creating an innovative marketing environment that changes the game for ROI, customer engagement, and the marketing industry as a whole.
- Douwe Bergsma, CMO, Georgia-Pacific
- Andrea Brimmer, Chief Marketing & PR Officer, Ally
- Renata Ferraiolo, VP Marketing NA, SC Johnson
- Norman de Greve, CMO, CVS Health
CMO Transformation Award Winners – Based on demonstrated ability to lead company-wide brand transformation beyond the marketing department.
- Amy Barzdukas, CMO & EVP, Poly
- Ann Davids, EVP, CCO/CMO, Rent-A-Center
- Greg Lyons, CMO, PepsiCo
- Mark-Hans Richer, Chief Marketing & Innovation Officer, Fortune Brands Home & Security
CMO Rising Star Award Winners – Based on demonstrated ability to lead an organization, innovate marketing, and drive growth with less than 10 years of marketing executive experience.
- Melissa Grady, CMO, Cadillac
- Lara Krug, VP Marketing US, Stella Artois
- Leanne Marshall, CMO, Yoti
- Emeka Ofodile, VP Sports Marketing, ESPN
CMO Social Responsibility Award Winners – Based on demonstrated leadership in corporate social responsibility and/or advance marketing efforts to benefit social and charitable causes.
- Hope Frank, CMO, Mocana
- Rick Gomez, EVP & CMO, Target
- David Gitter, CMO, World Poker Tour
- Susan Somersille Johnson, CMO, SunTrust Banks
CMO Club President’s Circle Award Winners – Based on demonstrated leadership in supporting the DNA of The CMO Club for building relationships with peers in the club, sharing and helping others, and referring other CMOs to join the world’s best CMO conversations.
- Sandra Callahan, VP, Head of Marketing, Eliassen Group
- Sandi Capra, CEO/CMO, Grove Ave Solutions
- Kyle Jacobson, CMO, Gobi Heat
- Nerissa Sardi, VP Marketing, Galileo Learning
For more information on the awards program and the category winners, go to: www.thecmoawards.com
About The CMO Club:
The CMO Club the world’s most innovative and engaged community of CMOs, committed to helping solve each other’s biggest challenges in a behind closed doors, candid, and trust-worth environment. The Membership is 650+ CMOs strong and growing, representing B2B and B2C brands with over 40% of our Membership representing billion-dollar brands and 35 CMO Club Chapters across the globe. The CMO Club’s success, fueled by dynamic peer-to-peer problem solving, inspirational and educational events, CMO Club Member curated content, and an elite Thought Leadership Program, continues to raise the bar for CMO success. Visit us at www.thecmoclub.com