LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge, a global procurement market intelligence firm, has announced the release of its Global Architectural Services Market - Procurement Intelligence Report.
Procurement in the architectural services market will be difficult and a costly proposition for buyers for the long run. Disruptive factors such as the pressing need of architectural services suppliers to adopt sustainability and the emergence of disruptive technologies will increase the suppliers’ OPEX at a significant rate. This will have a consequent impact on the buyer’s procurement spend in this market. Such an increasing expenditure will have a negative impact on the overall growth in the architectural services market.
Saving costs form the podium of a successful business strategy and we will help you achieve the same NOW. Request a free sample or get a 40% discount on this complete procurement intelligence report on the architectural services market.
Despite these challenges, insights into specific architectural services price trends and supplier selection criteria are translating into successful and cost-effective procurement in this market. This is evident in the spend growth of the architectural services market that is expected to touch a value of over USD 70 billion. This spend growth will be primarily attributed to the launch of large-scale township projects across the geographies. The governments across countries are investing in smart cities and public infrastructural projects that will create substantial demand for architectural services suppliers for services like project management, feasibility studies, construction, and contract administration.
Cost-benefit analysis of various market growth-promoting factors forms the podium of every procurement strategy. Stay a step ahead by requesting complimentary access to our procurement platform.
What are the architectural services price trends that are driving the overall price structure in the global architectural services market?
- Architectural services price trends across some of the key geographies reveal that the increasing expenditure done by suppliers on their technology development and acquisition will have a pronounced impact on the market price.
- Suppliers are accounting for a substantial expenditure to maintain compliance with all the architectural, civil engineering, and other regulations that establish minimum green requirements for new construction projects. This will serve as another major factor that will drive the architectural services price trends across regions.
What are the scopes of optimizing procurement spend with these upward rising architectural services price trends?
Strategic supplier selection is the key to optimizing procurement spend in the architectural services market. In view of this, this report has enlisted the key architectural services suppliers selection criteria, the leading supplier names, the SLA terms, among others that will aid buyers to make the most of their partnership and achieve cost-savings during the contract tenure.
Use QBS criteria to evaluate bids
Buyers are advised to use the QBS process to assess service providers’ capabilities based on the scale, complexity, and actual level of risk of the design services prior to fixing the price for the project. Some of the other criteria that must be considered are the design approach statement, planned methodology for offering services, among others.
QMS adoption capability of service providers
Architectural services suppliers who have adopted a QMS can offer high service quality, improve operational sustainability, and optimize the utilization of their resources. This reduces the operating costs of service providers, the benefit of which can be passed on to buyers.
Now buy one report and get a 50% discount on the second. Contact us to know more about the packages and additional discounts you can avail from SpendEdge or first, check the free sample of this Architectural Services systems market procurement intelligence report.
Some of the key topics covered in this report are:
• Architectural services systems market spend segmentation by region
• Total cost of ownership analysis in the architectural services systems market
• Regional spend opportunity for architectural services systems suppliers
• Architectural services systems suppliers cost structure
• Architectural services systems suppliers selection criteria
• Architectural services systems suppliers under coverage
• Procurement best practices
• Category management objectives
• Cost saving opportunities in the architectural services systems market
You may also like:
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more, https://www.spendedge.com/request-free-proposal