DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Titanium and Compounds Global Market 2013-2023 Review" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report presents a thorough study of titanium and compounds, covering both global and regional markets. It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities. Comprehensive data showing titanium and compounds worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: titanium and compounds production in the country, major manufacturers, titanium and compounds consumption, titanium and compounds trade. The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including titanium and compounds market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the titanium and compounds market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered
1. TITANIUM PROPERTIES
2. ILMENITE IN GLOBAL INDUSTRY
2.1. Ilmenite world resources
2.3. Ilmenite production and demand
3. RUTILE IN GLOBAL INDUSTRY
3.1. Rutile world resources
3.3. Rutile production and demand
4. ILMENITE AND RUTILE TRADE
5. EXTRACTION AND REFINING
5.1. Sulfate process
5.2. Carbo-chlorination process
6. TITANIUM DIOXIDE INDUSTRY
6.1. Titanium dioxide output
6.2. Titanium dioxide demand globally, consuming industries
6.3. TiO2 prices, export and import
6.4. Titanium dioxide global market forecast
7. TITANIUM METAL
7.1. World production of titanium sponge, manufacturers
7.2. Titanium consumption
7.3. Titanium metal market future
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qo1d8z