--(BUSINESS WIRE)--On November 16th, join the Triangle’s foremost IAM experts, Microsoft MVPs, and industry peers working to solve complex identity infrastructure and cybersecurity challenges. This event is hosted by Semperis, in partnership with ISSA Raleigh Chapter. Register now.
With the disappearance of the network perimeter, identity has become the last line of defense from cyber-attacks. Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) is the premier educational forum for identity-centric IT and cybersecurity practitioners. This one-day regional event fosters a community of knowledge-sharing – with topics ranging from multifactor authentication, identity governance, privileged access management, and more!
This event is for IAM, IT infrastructure, and cybersecurity professionals.
Mobile workforces, cloud applications, and digitalization are changing every aspect of the modern enterprise. And with radical transformation come new business risks. HIP is for IT and cybersecurity practitioners charged with defending hybrid identity environments against emerging threats. Participants discover innovative approaches and real-world solutions to safeguard directory services on-premises and in the cloud. Register now.
- Learn key insights and trends in today’s evolving hybrid identity landscape
- Discover proven practices that you can apply to your unique environment
- Network with IT professionals facing similar infrastructure and security challenges
General admission includes:
- Entrance into educational speaker sessions
- Entrance into exhibit area
- Catered breakfast and lunch
- Entrance into networking happy hour
- Conference materials
- Up to 8 CPE credits
Date and Time:
Saturday, November 16, 2019
9:30 AM – 6:00 PM EST
Archie K. Davis Conference Center at RTP Headquarters
12 Davis Dr.
Research Triangle, NC 27709