DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Platinum-Group Metals Global Market 2013-2023 Review" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report presents a thorough study of platinum-group metals, covering both global and regional markets. It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities. Comprehensive data showing platinum-group metals worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: platinum-group metals production in the country, major manufacturers, platinum-group metals consumption, platinum-group metals trade. The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including platinum-group metals market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the platinum-group metals market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in - The report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD PLATINUM AND PALLADIUM INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about platinum and palladium
1.2. Platinum and palladium metals market trends
- Resources globally
- Production and consumption
- Demand structure
2. PLATINUM AND PALLADIUM INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
3. PLATINUM AND PALLADIUM INDUSTRY IN CIS
4. PLATINUM AND PALLADIUM INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
5. PLATINUM AND PALLADIUM INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
6. PLATINUM AND PALLADIUM INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
7. PLATINUM AND PALLADIUM INDUSTRY IN MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
7.3. South Africa
8. WORLD RHODIUM AND IRIDIUM INDUSTRY
8.1. Rhodium market
- Mine production, major market players
- Consumption worldwide, structure
- Trade of rhodium unwrought or in powder form, rhodium in semi-manufactured forms
8.2. Iridium market
- Production, manufacturers, demand
- Trade of iridium, osmium and ruthenium unwrought or in powder form
- Trade of iridium, osmium and ruthenium in semi-manufactured forms
9. PLATINUM-GROUP METALS MARKET FORECAST UP TO 2023
9.3. Downstream markets prospects
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7ff6f