DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Analytical Report for Healthcare Licensing with Focus on Compounds" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
There are countless compounds used in medicine - basically, all active ingredients in drugs are chemical compounds, so as soon as some medicine is involved, there are compounds involved. The licensing transactions of such compounds are analyzed here in this report. 140+ licensing news with a focus on Compounds, during January 1, 2018, to August 31, 2019, are reported and analyzed to provide a snapshot view of the current business trends.
Analytical data coverage:
- January 1, 2018, to August 15, 2019, licensing deals and negotiations
- 140+ worldwide Compounds focused healthcare licensing news of companies across North America (52%), Europe (32%), Asia (16%)
- Small-mid-large cap companies covered - Large Cap (26%)
- Listed and non-listed companies included
- 4 healthcare sub-sectors covered - Pharmaceuticals (38%), Biotech (45%), Healthcare Services (12%), Medical Devices (2%)
- 14 medicine groups studied - Oncology (36%), Neurology (19%), Allergy & Immunology (10%)
- 8+ variables analyzed
- Immediate access to current global licensing trends for Compounds
- Succinct summaries of licensing deals and negotiations held worldwide
- Quick to-the-point analytical references
- In-depth updates on the wider perspective of Compounds
- Directions to the emerging business prospects
Key analysis in the report:
- Leading countries in Compounds focused licensing
- Most active healthcare sub-sectors in Compounds focused licensing
- Distribution of Compounds focused licensing deals among market cap groups
- Comparisons of different medicine groups in Compounds focused licensing
- Companies currently engaging the most in Compounds focused licensing
- Dynamics of varied licensing payments arrangements worldwide
Report useful to:
- Compounds focused on healthcare companies seeking licensing opportunities
- Compounds focused on healthcare companies seeking a new market base
- Executives of healthcare companies negotiating to license for Compounds
- Investors analyzing varied kinds of transaction options for Compounds focused licensing
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Analysis of healthcare inventions with focus on Compounds licensed during the past 19 months
1.1 Number of licensing deals with a focus on Compounds
1.2 Countries with most licensing deals with a focus on Compounds
1.3 Healthcare sub-sectors with most licensing deals with a focus on Compounds
1.4 Market capitalization groups with most licensing deals with a focus on Compounds
1.5 Medicine groups with most licensing deals with a focus on Compounds
1.6 Leading companies with most licensing deals with a focus on Compounds
1.7 Licensing payment arrangements most followed in licensing deals with a focus on Compounds
Chapter 2: Key licensing deals with a focus on Compounds during the past 19 months - By type of licensing deal
Chapter 3: Global healthcare inventions with focus on Compounds licensed during the past 19 months - By region and company name
Chapter 4: Summary and conclusions
Appendix 1 List of companies/institutes covered
a) By region, country and company name
b) By sub-industry, country and company name
c) By market capitalization group, country and company name
d) By medicine group, country and company name
e) By terms of payment, country and company name
Appendix 2 List of non-listed companies covered - By country and company name
Appendix 3 List of not-for-profit institutes covered - By country and institute name
- 3B Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- 3-V Biosciences, Inc
- AbbVie Inc.
- Abide Therapeutics Inc.
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd
- Aerpio Therapeutics, Inc
- AiCuris Anti-infective Cures GmbH
- Air Force Research Laboratory
- Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services Inc
- Albany Molecular Research, Inc.
- Alivio Therapeutics Inc
- Allergan Plc
- Almirall, S.A.
- Amal Therapeutics SA
- Amgen Inc.
- Anivive Lifesciences Inc.
- Antengene Corporation
- Antidote Therapeutics Inc
- Aptinyx Inc
- Arcus Biosciences, Inc.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Artelo Biosciences, Inc.
- Asana BioSciences LLC
- Ascentage Pharma Group Corporation, Ltd.
- Ascletis Pharma Inc
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Aston University
- AstraZeneca plc
- Atomwise, Inc.
- AurKa Pharma Inc
- Bactevo Ltd
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Bayer Animal Health GmbH
- BDD Pharma Ltd
- Beacon Discovery Inc.
- Beactica AB
- Bicycle Therapeutics PLC
- BioAxone BioSciences Inc.
- Biocartis Group NV
- BioCorRx, Inc.
- BioDuro LLC
- Biogen Inc.
- Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co Ltd
- BioInvent International AB
- Bionorica SE
- BioSense Global LLC
- BioStem Technologies, Inc.
- BioXyTran Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- and many, many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tciavd