DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Russia Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report" has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Russia Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Russia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024.
The report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Russia will decline in US dollar terms, from US$21.0 billion in 2019 to US$20.2 billion in 2024, at a CAGR of 0.8%, as a result of the depreciation of the ruble against the US dollar. However, in local currency terms, the telecom market will expand from RUB1.4 trillion in 2019 to RUB15.0 trillion by 2024, indicating a CAGR of 1.2%, mainly supported by growth in revenues from mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments.
Mobile data will be the fastest growing segment, with revenues expanding at a CAGR of 9.1% in US$ terms (11.3% in RUB terms) over 2019-2024. This growth will be mainly driven by the growing smartphone adoption, expansion of LTE networks, projected launch of 5G in 2020 and MNOs' focus on data-centric plans. Pay-TV segment will grow at a CAGR of 0.9% in US$ terms (2.9% in RUB terms) over the forecast period, led by growing adoption of DTH and IPTV services, supported by increasing offers on multiplay bundles by MNOs.
- Total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in terms of local currency will grow at a CAGR of 1.2% (decline at 0.8% in US$) during 2019-2024.
- Mobile data revenue will grow at the fastest CAGR of 11.3% in local currency (9.1% in US$), driven by driven by the growing smartphone adoption, expansion of LTE networks.
- 4G will remain the leading mobile technology in Russia throughout the forecast period of 2019-2024.
- The three major mobile operators, MTS Russia, MegaFon, and Beeline, will account for 82.3% of total mobile subscriptions in 2019.
Key Topics Covered:
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- MTS Russia
- Tele2 Russia
- Tricolor TV
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qegpbb