DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The author estimates the 2018 sales for the HS market at approximately $898 million across the 7MM, encompassing the US, the five major European Union countries (5EU: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK) and Japan.
Over the course of the 10-year forecast period, the HS market will grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.2% across the 7MM. Each of the 7MM are anticipated to grow significantly, recording CAGRs of 9.9%, 1.2% and -0.5% across the US, 5EU and Japan, respectively.
At the end of 2028, the US will account for 79.1% of sales across the 7MM, while the 5EU and Japan will account for around 20.9% of sales. The higher sales numbers for the US can be attributed to the higher prices of pharmaceuticals and the greater diagnosed prevalence of HS in the region, as well as the anticipated high annual cost of therapy (ACOT) of biologics in the US market.
Key Questions Answered
- How will the HS market landscape in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan) change from 2018-2028?
- What are the most promising late-stage pipeline drugs in HS?
- How do the clinical and commercial attributes of late-stage pipeline therapies compare with one another, and against existing treatment options?
- What are the greatest unmet needs in HS? Will the pipeline drugs fulfil these needs of the market?
- What are the largest opportunities in the HS landscape?
- Overview of HS, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and current management strategies.
- Topline HS market revenue from 2018-2028. ACOT and major pipeline product sales in this forecast period are included.
- Key topics covered include current treatment options, unmet needs and opportunities, and the drivers and barriers affecting HS therapeutics sales in the 7MM.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, synopses of innovative early-stage projects, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline products.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global HS therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to Buy
The report will enable you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global HS therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the HS therapeutics market in the future.
Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Key Topics Covered
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Executive Summary
2.1 New Entrants Will Drive Modest Growth Across the 7MM from 2018 to 2028
2.2 Launch of Pipeline Therapies Will Lead to Change in the HS Landscape
2.3 High Unmet Needs Exists in the HS Market, Especially for a Highly Efficacious Treatment
2.4 Pipeline Agents Will Offer Incremental Improvements Over Current Therapies
2.5 What Do Physicians Think?
3.2 Related Reports
3.3 Upcoming Related Reports
4 Disease Overview
4.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology
4.2 Classification or Staging Systems
5.1 Disease Background
5.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities
5.3 Global and Historical Trends
5.4 Forecast Methodology
5.4.2 Forecast Assumptions and Methods
5.5 Epidemiological Forecast for HS (2018-2028)
5.5.1 Diagnosed Active Prevalent Cases of HS
5.5.2 Age-Specific Diagnosed Active Prevalent Cases of HS
5.5.3 Sex-Specific Diagnosed Active Prevalent Cases of HS
5.5.4 Diagnosed Active Prevalent Case of HS by Severity
5.5.5 Diagnosed Active Prevalent Cases of HS with IBD
5.6.1 Epidemiological Forecast Insight
5.6.2 Limitations of the Analysis
5.6.3 Strengths of the Analysis
6 Current Treatment Options
7 Unmet Needs and Opportunity Assessment
7.2 Lack of Efficacious Treatment
7.3 Early Diagnosis of HS
7.4 Lack of Treatment Options for Fibrosis
7.5 Lack of Holistic Management of HS
8 R&D Strategies
8.1.1 Biological Therapies
8.1.2 Oral Therapies
8.2 Clinical Trial Design
8.2.1 Current Clinical Trial Design
8.2.2 Limitations and Future Outlook
9 Pipeline Assessment
9.2 Innovative Early-Stage Approaches
10 Pipeline Valuation Analysis
10.1 Clinical Benchmark of Key Pipeline Drugs
10.2 Commercial Benchmark of Key Pipeline Drugs
10.3 Competitive Assessment
10.4 Top-Line 10-Year Forecast
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ah0udd