DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "United States Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report" has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
United States Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in United States today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. The report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in the US over 2019-2024 will be driven by mobile data and fixed broadband revenues. Mobile data will be the largest revenue-contributing segment over 2019-2024 driven by rising smartphone subscriptions, increasing mobile data consumption, strengthening LTE networks, and the growing adoption of 5G services.
Fixed broadband revenue will be driven by increased service adoption in the cable, fiber-optic and FWA segments, supported by operator investments in ultrafast fixed network infrastructure across the country. Pay-TV revenue will drop throughout the forecast period as a result of decline in DTH, cable, and IPTV subscriptions.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV service revenue in the US will grow at a CAGR of 0.7% during 2019-2024.
- Mobile revenue will account for 53.4% of the total telecom revenue in 2024, driven by increasing adoption of mobile broadband and 4G services.
- 4G will be the most adopted mobile technology over the period 2019-2024, despite its share falling from 89.0% in 2019 to 61.1% by 2024. We expect 5G to corner 37.9% share by 2024-end.
- The top two mobile operators, Verizon and AT&T, accounted for 64.4% share of overall mobile subscriptions in 2019.
Key Topics Covered:
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Century Link
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4kmu3u