DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Radiation Therapy Quality Assurance (QA) Phantoms Market: Focus on Technology, Therapies, Regions, Data - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market is projected to grow at a significant CAGR of 4.59% during the forecast period 2019-2024. The radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market generated $23.13 million in revenue in 2018, in terms of value.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the industry structure of the global radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market?
- How many patents are currently active in the global radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market?
- What are the key development strategies which are implemented by the key players to stand put in the market?
- How did the radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market evolve and what is its scope in the future?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market?
- What are the leading companies dominating the global radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market?
- What are the key technological advancements in radiation therapy which are expected to impact the growth of phantoms?
- What are the regulations pertaining to the global radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market?
- What was the market value of the leading segments (technologies, therapies, and region) of the global radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market in 2018?
- How is each segment of the global radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market expected to grow during the forecast period and what is the revenue anticipated to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2024?
- How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2019-2024?
- Which region carries the potential for the significant expansion of key companies for radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market?
The radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms growth has been primarily attributed to the major drivers in this market such as enhanced patient and machine QA in radiation oncology, increasing demand for tissue equivalent phantoms, rise in the burden of cancer, and others.
The market is expected to grow at a significant growth rate due to the opportunities that lie within its domain, which include product launches, and increasing partnerships and collaborations with the gamma knife manufacturers and other players in the market ecosystem. However, there are significant challenges that are restraining the market growth. These challenges include the high cost of phantoms in the emerging economies, lack of product awareness in the emerging economies, and fierce market competition.
Scope of the Market Intelligence on Radiation Therapy Quality Assurance Phantoms Market
The radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market research provides a holistic view of the global market in terms of various factors influencing it, including product launches and technological advancements.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products used in quality assurance procedures. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on impact of radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms on different technologies and therapies, perception on the product launches, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, growth potential of each underlying sub-segments, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to global radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market.
The radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market segmentation (based on technology) is further segmented into linear accelerators, Cobalt-60, low-dose radiation, and high-dose radiation.
The radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market segmentation (based on therapy) is further segmented into photon beam radiation therapy, stereotactic radiation therapy, advanced 3-D conformal radiation therapy, image-guided radiation therapy, volumetric modulated arc therapy, intraoperative radiotherapy, proton beam therapy, neutron beam therapy, and brachytherapy.
Key Companies in the Global Radiation Therapy Quality Assurance Phantoms Market
The key manufacturers who have been contributing significantly to the radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market include Computerized Imaging Reference Systems, Inc., Fluke Biomedical, IBA Dosimetry, Modus Medical Devices Inc., PTW Freiburg GmbH, Standard Imaging Inc., Sun Nuclear Corporation, and The Phantom Laboratory Inc., among others.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Definition
1.1 Radiation Therapy
1.3 Phantoms in Quality Assurance
2 Scope of the Report
3 Research Methodology
4 Industry Insights
4.1 Technological Trends in Radiation Therapy
4.2 Complete Workflow of Imaging Techniques
4.2.1 QA Associated with IMRT
4.2.2 QA Associated with Stereotactic Radiosurgery
4.3 Regulatory Framework
4.3.1 Regulatory Framework in America
188.8.131.52 Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
184.108.40.206 United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
220.127.116.11 The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
18.104.22.168 American Medical Association (AMA)
4.3.2 Regulatory Framework in Europe
22.214.171.124 European Commission (EC)
4.3.3 Regulatory Framework in Asia-Pacific
4.4 Patent Analysis
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
5 Competitive Landscape
5.1 Market Share Analysis
5.2 Key Developments and Strategies
5.2.1 Collaborations and Partnerships
5.2.2 Product Launches
5.2.3 Mergers and Acquisitions
5.2.4 Business Expansion
6 Market Dynamics
6.1 Market Drivers
6.1.1 Enhanced Patient and Machine Quality Assurance in Radiation Therapy
6.1.2 Use of Tissue Equivalent Phantoms
6.1.3 Rising Burden of Cancer
6.2 Market Challenges/Restraints
6.2.1 Cost of Phantoms in Emerging Markets
6.2.2 Increased Market Competition
6.2.3 Skill Set Gap
7 Global Radiation Therapy Quality Assurance (QA) Phantoms Market (by Technology)
7.1 Assumptions and Limitations
7.3 Linear Accelerators
7.5 High-Dose Radiation
7.6 Low-Dose Radiation
8 Global Radiation Therapy Quality Assurance (QA) Phantoms Market (by Therapy)
8.1 Assumptions and Limitations
8.3 External Radiation Therapy
8.3.1 Photon Beam Radiation Therapy
8.3.2 Advanced three-Dimensional Conformal Radiation Therapy (3-D CRT)
8.3.3 Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
8.3.4 Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
8.3.5 Stereotactic Radiation Therapy
8.3.6 Intraoperative Radiotherapy (IORT)
8.3.7 Proton Beam Therapy
8.3.8 Neutron Beam Therapy
8.4 Internal Radiation Therapy or Brachytherapy
9 Global Radiation Therapy Quality Assurance Phantoms Market (by Region)
9.1 Assumptions and Limitations
9.2.1 Analysis of Growth Potential of Different Countries
10 Company Profiles
- Computerized Imaging Reference Systems, Inc.
- Fluke Biomedical
- IBA Dosimetry
- Modus Medical Devices Inc.
- PTW Freiburg GmbH
- Standard Imaging Inc.
- Sun Nuclear Corporation
- The Phantom Laboratory, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2bx4xy