The eGRC market worldwide is projected to grow by US$40.9 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 15%.
Services, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 15.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$25.6 Billion by the year 2025, Services will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 16.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$1.6 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$2 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, Services will reach a market size of US$2.1 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 14.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$7.2 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Dell EMC
- IBM Corporation
- MetricStream Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Thomson Reuters
- Wolters Kluwer Financial Services Inc.
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- eGRC: An Introductory Prelude
- eGRC Deployments Set for Robust Growth Amid Rising Emphasis on Governance, Risk & Compliance Management
- Critical Importance of Enterprise Risk Management Creates Conducive Environment
- Necessity of Effective Compliance Management: A Key Driver
- Stress on Corporate Governance Builds Momentum
- Stable Upward Momentum in Enterprise IT Spending Bodes Well
- IRM: The Next Evolutionary Phase of GRC
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- eGRC Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Cloud-based eGRC Takes Center Stage
- Demand for On-Premise Software Remains Northbound
- eGRC Makes Robust Inroads into BFSI Sector
- eGRC Emerges as Business Imperative for Healthcare Enterprises
- Government Agencies Rely on eGRC to Strengthen Transparency and Accountability
- EGRC Deployments Gain Traction in the Retail Industry
- Mining Firms Emphasize eGRC to Streamline and Automate GRC Processes
- eGRC Makes Strong Gains in the Telecom Sector
- Growing Deployments in Airlines, Automotive, Manufacturing and Utilities Sectors
- Energy & Utilities
- Widening Use Case in Information Export Control Applications
- Effective Integration with Enterprise Load: Vital for Generating Meaningful & Actionable Insights
- eGRC: Introduction, Focus Areas and Importance
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k5b54w