DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Top 50 Company Reports for Diversified Financials" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report contains a comprehensive pdf report for each of the top 50 companies in the industry (ranked by sales or revenue).
These fundamental data reports are derived from the Worldscope Database which covers over 98% of the world's market capitalization and represents the leading public companies in over 100 countries. The proprietary Quality Rating - a measure of corporate risk - is assigned to each company.
- Timely and accurate information on the leading companies in the global industry
- Unified Format across the world (consistent format for all companies and countries)
- Deep research content (up to 10-years of historical analysis)
- Broad base of research (up to 40 unique sub-reports on each company)
- Proprietary Quality Rating (provides a measure of corporate risk)
- Deeply discounted price of bundled industry reports - compared to purchase of individual company reports.
- Report Content: (The following description applies to each of the 50 company reports that are included in the Top 50 product). Two descriptive formats are presented; an Abstract and a more extensive Synopsis.
Quantitative analyses of financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Sources of Capital), extensive ratio tables (Accounting, Asset Utilization, Employee Efficiency, Fixed Charges Coverage, Leverage Analysis, Liquidity Analysis, Per-share Data and Profitability Analysis) and proprietary Quality Rating analyses tables. The Quality Rating - a measure of corporate risk - examines the liquidity of the stock, and the financial strength, profitability and corporate growth characteristics of the corporation.
There is a textual comparative business analysis of the financial results (i.e. sales, company valuations and financial position) of the company and several of its peers. Also included are: company description, recent stock performance, profitability analysis, dividend analysis, and key data Items (ticker, major industry, sub-industry, employees, share type, market capitalization, total shares outstanding and number of closely held shares). Additional research includes tables with up to 10-years of history of computed ratios, sales, earnings, and security prices.
Key Topics Covered
- Company Fundamentals
- Report: Company Profile
- Comparative Business Analysis
- Summary Analysis
- Sales Analysis
- Price Analysis
- Earnings & Dividends Analysis
- Financial Statement Analyses
- Report: Balance Sheet - Annual
- Balance Sheet - Annual - Common Size
- Balance Sheet - Annual - Year-Year % Change
- Balance Sheet - Annual - Five-Year Averages
- Balance Sheet - Interim
- Balance Sheet - Interim - Common Size
- Income Statement - Annual
- Income Statement - Annual - Common Size
- Income Statement - Year-Year % Change
- Income Statement - Five-Year Averages
- Income Statement - Interim
- Income Statement - Interim - Common Size
- Sources of Capital - Net Change
- Financial Ratio Analyses
- Report: Accounting Ratios
- Asset Utilization
- Employee Efficiency
- Fixed Charges Coverage
- Leverage Analysis
- Liquidity Analysis
- Per-Share Ratios
- Profitability Analysis
- Quality Rating Analyses
- Report: Investment Acceptance
- Financial Strength
- Profitability & Stability
- Corporate Growth
- Quality Rating Overview
- Report: Explanation of Quality Rating
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Federal National Mortgage Association Fannie Mae
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp
- ING Groep N.V.
- Legal & General Group Plc
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc
- Morgan Stanley
- American Express Company
- Jardine Matheson Holdings Ltd.
- Power Financial Corp
- Capital One Financial Corporation
- Intl Fcstone Inc
- Orix Corporation
- Onex Corporation
- Standard Life Aberdeen PLC
- Icahn Enterprises L.P.
- Nomura Holdings Inc
- Synchrony Financial
- China Huarong Asset Management Co Ltd
- AMP Limited
- Blackrock, Incorporation
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited
- Is Yatirim Menkul Degerler A.S.
- Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
- Discover Financial Services
- State Street Corp
- China Development Financial Holding Corporation
- Macquarie Group Limited
- Charles Schwab Corp
- Ally Financial Incorporated
- HAL Trust
- Old Mutual Ltd
- Citic Securities Co., Ltd.
- Quilter PLC
- A-Mark Precious Metals Inc
- Raymond James Financial, Inc.
- Blackstone Group L.P. (The)
- Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc
- Daiwa Securities Group Incorporated
- Seaboard Corp
- Franklin Resources Incorporated
- Investor AB
- Pargesa Holding SA
- Investec plc
- Bohai Leasing Co Ltd
- Haitong Securities Co. Limited
- Amundi SA
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation
- T. Rowe Price Group Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9dp37k