DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Top 50 Company Reports for Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report contains a comprehensive pdf report for each of the top 50 companies in the industry (ranked by sales or revenue).
These fundamental data reports are derived from the Worldscope Database which covers over 98% of the world's market capitalization and represents the leading public companies in over 100 countries. The proprietary Quality Rating - a measure of corporate risk - is assigned to each company.
- Timely and accurate information on the leading companies in the global industry
- Unified Format across the world (consistent format for all companies and countries)
- Deep research content (up to 10-years of historical analysis)
- Broad base of research (up to 40 unique sub-reports on each company)
- Proprietary Quality Rating (provides a measure of corporate risk)
- Deeply discounted price of bundled industry reports - compared to purchase of individual company reports.
- Report Content: (The following description applies to each of the 50 company reports that are included in the Top 50 product). Two descriptive formats are presented; an Abstract and a more extensive Synopsis.
Quantitative analyses of financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Sources of Capital), extensive ratio tables (Accounting, Asset Utilization, Employee Efficiency, Fixed Charges Coverage, Leverage Analysis, Liquidity Analysis, Per-share Data and Profitability Analysis) and proprietary Quality Rating analyses tables. The Quality Rating - a measure of corporate risk - examines the liquidity of the stock, and the financial strength, profitability and corporate growth characteristics of the corporation.
There is a textual comparative business analysis of the financial results (i.e. sales, company valuations and financial position) of the company and several of its peers. Also included are: company description, recent stock performance, profitability analysis, dividend analysis, and key data Items (ticker, major industry, sub-industry, employees, share type, market capitalization, total shares outstanding and number of closely held shares). Additional research includes tables with up to 10-years of history of computed ratios, sales, earnings, and security prices.
Also included, as part of each company report, are extensive industry average reports for financial statements and key ratio reports to which the company results can be compared.
Key Topics Covered
- Company Fundamentals
- Report: Company Profile
- Comparative Business Analysis
- Summary Analysis
- Sales Analysis
- Price Analysis
- Earnings & Dividends Analysis
- Financial Statement Analyses
- Report: Balance Sheet - Annual
- Balance Sheet - Annual - Common Size
- Balance Sheet - Annual - Year-Year % Change
- Balance Sheet - Annual - Five-Year Averages
- Balance Sheet - Interim
- Balance Sheet - Interim - Common Size
- Income Statement - Annual
- Income Statement - Annual - Common Size
- Income Statement - Year-Year % Change
- Income Statement - Five-Year Averages
- Income Statement - Interim
- Income Statement - Interim - Common Size
- Sources of Capital - Net Change
- Financial Ratio Analyses
- Report: Accounting Ratios
- Asset Utilization
- Employee Efficiency
- Fixed Charges Coverage
- Leverage Analysis
- Liquidity Analysis
- Per-Share Ratios
- Profitability Analysis
- Quality Rating Analyses
- Report: Investment Acceptance
- Financial Strength
- Profitability & Stability
- Corporate Growth
- Industry Overview
- Report: Industry Averages - Overview
- Industry Financial Statement Analyses
- Report: Summary Analysis
- Sales Analysis
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Sources of Capital
- Industry Financial Ratio Analyses
- Report: Leverage Analysis
- Per-Share Data
- Profitability Analysis
- Quality Rating Overview
- Report: Explanation of Quality Rating
- Compass Group PLC
- Samsung C&T Corp
- Starbucks Corporation
- Mcdonald's Corp
- TUI Ag
- Carnival Corp
- Carnival Plc
- Las Vegas Sands Corp.
- Thomas Cook Group Plc
- MGM Resorts International
- Expedia Group Inc
- Nintendo Co Ltd
- Live Nation Entertainment Incorporation
- Bid Corporation Ltd
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Yum China Holdings Inc
- Caesars Entertainment Corp
- Darden Restaurants, Inc.
- Galaxy Entertainment Group Limited
- Elior Group Sa
- Wynn Resorts, Limited
- Bandai Namco Holdings Inc
- H.I.S. Company Limited
- Polaris Industries Inc.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd
- Autogrill Societa per Azioni
- Yum! Brands, Inc.
- Zensho Holdings Company Limited
- SJM Holdings Limited
- Melco International Development Ltd.
- Marriott International, Inc.
- Hasbro, Inc.
- Restaurant Brands International Inc
- Wyndham Destinations Inc
- Genting Berhad
- International Game Technology PLC
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc
- Oriental Land Company Ltd
- Whitbread PLC
- Bloomin' Brands Inc
- Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc
- Yamaha Corporation
- BRP Inc
- Guoco Group Ltd
- KNT T Holdings Co Ltd
- GVC Holdings PLC
- Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uk5n5c