DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medical Packaging Films Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global medical packaging films market to grow with a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The report on the global medical packaging films market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The study on medical packaging films market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on medical packaging films market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global medical packaging films market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global medical packaging films market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author's growth matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- The increasing use of packaging in drugs and medicine for longer life and more extended expiry date
- Increasing adoption of bi-axially oriented films
- The rising number of chronic diseases
- Time consuming sealing process
- Growing demand for sustainable packaging solutions across the globe
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the medical packaging films market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the medical packaging films market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global medical packaging films market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The growth matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Medical Packaging Films Market Highlights
2.2. Medical Packaging Films Market Projection
2.3. Medical Packaging Films Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Medical Packaging Films Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Material
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Medical Packaging Films Market
4. Medical Packaging Films Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Medical Packaging Films Market by Material
5.3. Polyvinyl Chloride
6. Global Medical Packaging Films Market by Type
6.1. High Barrier Film
6.1.1. Coated Films
6.1.2. Metallized Films
6.2. Formable Films
6.2.1. Thermo- formable Films
6.2.2. Cold-formable Films
6.3. Co-extruded Films
7. Global Medical Packaging Films Market by Application
7.2. Bags & Pouches
7.3. Blister Packs
8. Global Medical Packaging Films Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Medical Packaging Films Market by Material
8.1.2. North America Medical Packaging Films Market by Type
8.1.3. North America Medical Packaging Films Market by Application
8.1.4. North America Medical Packaging Films Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Medical Packaging Films Market
9.2. Companies Profiles
9.2.1. Glenroy, Inc.
9.2.2. Berry Global Inc.
9.2.3. Klckner Pentaplast
9.2.4. Bemis Company, Inc.
9.2.5. Honeywell International Inc.
9.2.7. Amcor Limited
9.2.9. Berry Global Inc.
9.2.10. Winpack Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w2b52b