DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medical Simulation Market by Product & Service, Fidelity, and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global medical simulation market was valued at $1,132 million in 2017 and is estimated to reach $ 3,251 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 14% from 2018 to 2025. The global medical simulation market is segmented based on product & service, fidelity, end user, and region.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the emerging trends and dynamics in the global medical simulation market.
- This study provides the landscape of the global market to predict the competitive environment across geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analyses of the current trends and future estimations to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analyses of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- Region- and country-wise analysis is conducted to understand the market trends and dynamics.
The global medical simulation market is driven by the increase in use of simulation in healthcare, rise in deaths due to medical errors, and necessity to improve patient safety outcomes. Moreover, the benefits of medical simulation such as training of complex as well as normal cases for professionals and technological advancements in medical field further increase the demand for medical simulation. However, high installation cost and lack of complete real situation restrain the market growth.
The key players profiled in this report are as follows:
- Laerdal Medical AS
- CAE, Inc.
- 3D Systems, Inc.
- Simulab Corporation
- Simulaids, Inc.
- Limbs and Things, Ltd.
- Kyoto Kagaku Co. Ltd.
- Mentice AB
- Surgical Science Sweden AB
- Gaumard Scientific Company, Inc.
The other players operating in the medical simulation market include:
- Medical Simulation Technologies sp. z o.o.
- Remedy Simulation Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/siutd1