DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "3D Laser Scanner - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 3D Laser Scanner market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 7.9%.
Short, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 8.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1.7 Billion by the year 2025, Short will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 9% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$61.6 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$63.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, Short will reach a market size of US$136 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 7.5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$232.9 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- 3D Digital Corp.
- Basis Software Inc. - Surphaser
- Carl Zeiss Optotechnik GmbH
- Creaform Inc.
- DeWalt Corporation
- FARO Technologies Inc.
- Hexagon AB
- NextEngine Inc.
- Nikon Metrology N.V.
- Perceptron Inc.
- Riegl Laser Measurement Systems GmbH
- ShapeGrabber Inc.
- Topcon Corporation
- Trimble Inc.
- Wenzel America Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- 3D Laser Scanners Market: Expanding Applications Boost Market Prospects
- Global Outdoor 3D Laser Scanner Market - Percentage Market Share Breakdown by Application for 2019
- Global Handheld 3D Laser Scanner Market - Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Leading Players for 2019
- Global Indoor 3D Laser Scanner Market - Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Leading Players for 2019
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- 3D Laser Scanner Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Improvement in Product Development, Reduced Time-to-Market and Lower Costs - Key Advantages Driving Use of 3D Laser Scanners in Manufacturing Sector
- 3D Laser Scanners Ensures Better Quality Control of Manufacturing Operations
- 3D Laser Scanning Presents Tremendous Advantages for Plant Engineering
- Industrial Plant Design - Using 3D Laser Scanning to Improve Engineering Accuracy and Reduce Project Schedules
- Portable 3D Laser Scanners Aid in Faster Inspection in the Factory Floor
- Issues Confronting Use of 3D Scanners in Manufacturing Sector
- Metal Fabrication and Sheet Metal Industry Leverages 3D Scanning Technology to Cut Costs and Save Time
- Need for High Speed and Accuracy Drives Consumer Electronics Makers towards 3D Scanning Technology
- 3D Terrestrial Laser Scanner Market - Rising 3D Applications Favor Growth
- 3D Laser Scanning Provides Significant Advantages for Surveying of Construction Sites
- Need for Precision Components Drives Aerospace Industry towards 3D Laser Scanners
- 3D Laser Scanners Revolutionize Aerospace Investment Castings Marketplace
- Non-Contact 3D Laser Scanning Plays a Vital Role in Recreation of Organic Shapes in Dental Application
- Creating Accurate and Safe Free-Form Turbine Blades Using 3D Laser Scanning Technology
- AEC Industry Adopts 3D Laser Scanners to Capitalize on the Advantages of Technology
- Preserving Old Buildings with 3D Scanners
- Rising Prominence of 3D Laser Scanning in Reverse Engineering
- Research Supports Usefulness of Moving 3D Laser Scanner Automated Inspection of Underbridge
- 3D Laser Scanners Enable Measurement and Inspection of Medical Parts
- 3D Scanners Promise to Eliminate Tedious Measurement and Documentation of Crime Scenes
- Product Overview
- 3D Laser Scanning - An Introduction
- Functioning of 3D Laser Scanner
- Types of 3D Laser Scanners
- Applications of 3D Laser Scanners
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US 3D Laser Scanner Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bdv7ux