DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "E-House Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global E-House market to grow with a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The report on the global E-House market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The study on E-House market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on E-House market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global E-House market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global E-House market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author's growth matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increase demand for e-house from industries, utilities and infrastructures
- E-House offers customized plug and play power solutions and reduces construction lead time
- High maintenance cost
- Rapidly growing rail infrastructure and mining industry in MEA
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the E-House market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the E-House market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global E-House market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The growth matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. E-House Market Highlights
2.2. E-House Market Projection
2.3. E-House Market Regional Highlights
3. Global E-House Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of E-House Market
4. E-House Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global E-House Market by Type
5.2. Mobile Substation
6. Global E-House Market by Application
6.1. Power Utilities
7. Global E-House Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America E-House Market by Type
7.1.2. North America E-House Market by Application
7.1.3. North America E-House Market by Country
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global E-House Market
8.2. Companies Profiles
8.2.2. Schneider Electric
8.2.4. General Electric
8.2.5. Meidensha Corporation
8.2.6. Powell Industries
8.2.7. CG Power
8.2.9. Liaoning New Automation Control Group
8.2.12. Powell Industries Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/876g2j