CRANBURY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OncLive®, the nation’s leading multimedia resource focused on providing oncology professionals with the most current and insightful information they need to offer the best patient care, will host its latest State of the Science Summit™ on Hematologic Malignancies Tuesday, Oct. 29, from 5-9 p.m. at the Millennium Hilton New York One UN Plaza in New York City. The chair for the summit will be Sergio A. Giralt, M.D., hematologic oncologist, chief of the adult bone marrow transplant service and Melvin Berlin Family chair in multiple myeloma at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
This interactive and educational meeting will analyze and discuss novel treatments related to hematologic malignancies. The expert presenters will explore a wide variety of informative topics surrounding hematologic malignancies, such as Hodgkin lymphoma, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, multiple myeloma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, acute lymphoblastic leukemia and acute myeloid leukemia, as well as the treatment of myelofibrosis/polycythemia vera. They will also engage in a peer exchange and address audience questions.
The presenters for the summit include the following experts from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center:
- Sham Mailankody, MBBS, medical oncologist.
- Anthony Mato, M.D., MSCE, hematologic oncologist and director, chronic lymphocytic leukemia program.
- Alison J. Moskowitz, M.D., medical oncologist and clinical director, lymphoma inpatient unit.
- Jae Park, M.D., hematologic oncologist.
- Miguel-Angel Perales, M.D., medical oncologist; deputy chief, adult bone marrow transplant service; and director, adult bone marrow transplantation fellowship program.
- Raajit K. Rampal, M.D., Ph.D., hematologic oncologist.
- Eytan M. Stein, M.D., hematologic oncologist.
State of the Science Summit™ is a premier conference series hosted by OncLive® that features medical experts from across the nation discussing treatment options. Each summit integrates academic and community-based physicians and health care professionals across key disciplines, from medical and surgical oncology to hematology.
Registration is free and open to all health care professionals, and food and beverages will be served. For more information and to register, visit https://www.onclive.com/meetings/soss or contact Kayla Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A digital platform of resources for practicing oncologists, OncLive® offers oncology professionals information they can use to help provide the best patient care. OncLive® is a brand of MJH Life Sciences™, the largest privately held, independent, full-service medical media company in the U.S. dedicated to delivering trusted health care news across multiple channels.