DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Analytical Report for Healthcare Licensing with Focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Minimally invasive surgeries are becoming more common than open surgeries. Robotic and endoscopic technology is quickly advancing, too, so that these surgeries are easier for the surgeons and safer for the patients.
This report presents an in-depth analysis of licensing deals in the area of minimally invasive surgery. 80+ licensing news with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery, during January 1, 2018, to August 31, 2019, are reported and analyzed to provide a snapshot view of the current business trends.
Analytical data coverage:
- January 1, 2018, to August 15, 2019, licensing deals and negotiations
- 80+ worldwide Minimally Invasive Surgery focused healthcare licensing news of companies across North America (66%), Europe (23%), Asia (7%)
- Small-mid-large cap companies covered - LargeCap (12%)
- Listed and non-listed companies included
- 4 healthcare sub-sectors covered - Pharmaceuticals (8%), Biotech (16%), Healthcare Services (23%), Medical Devices (50%)
- 14 medicine groups studied - Oncology (16%), Neurology and Cardiology (14% each), Gastroenterology (11%)
- 8+ variables analyzed
- Immediate access to current global licensing trends for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Succinct summaries of licensing deals and negotiations held worldwide
- Quick to-the-point analytical references
- In-depth updates on the wider perspective of Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Directions to the emerging business prospects
Key analysis in the report:
- Leading countries in Minimally Invasive Surgery focused licensing
- Most active healthcare sub-sectors in Minimally Invasive Surgery focused licensing
- Distribution of Minimally Invasive Surgery focused licensing deals among market cap groups
- Comparisons of different medicine groups in Minimally Invasive Surgery focused licensing
- Companies currently engaging the most in Minimally Invasive Surgery focused licensing
- Dynamics of varied licensing payments arrangements worldwide
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Analysis of healthcare inventions with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery licensed during the past 20 months
1.1 Number of licensing deals with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery
1.2 Countries with most licensing deals with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery
1.3 Healthcare sub-sectors with most licensing deals with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery
1.4 Market capitalization groups with most licensing deals with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery
1.5 Medicine groups with most licensing deals with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery
1.6 Leading companies with most licensing deals with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery
1.7 Licensing payment arrangements most followed in licensing deals with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery
Chapter 2: Key licensing deals with a focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery during the past 20 months - By type of licensing deal
Chapter 3: Global healthcare inventions with focus on Minimally Invasive Surgery licensed during the past 20 months - By region and company name
Chapter 4: Summary and conclusions
Appendix 1 List of companies/institutes covered
a) By region, country and company name
b) By sub-industry, country and company name
c) By market capitalization group, country and company name
d) By medicine group, country and company name
e) By terms of payment, country and company name
Appendix 2 List of non-listed companies covered - By country and company name
Appendix 3 List of not-for-profit institutes covered - By country and institute name
- 10x Genomics, Inc.
- Access HealthNet Holdings, Inc.
- AccuRef Diagnostics
- Aegis Therapeutics LLC
- Allergan Plc
- Altru Health System
- Alvarado Hospital Medical Center
- Ambu A/S
- Argon Medical Devices Inc
- Avinger, Inc.
- Aziyo Biologics, Inc.
- Banc de Sang i Teixits S.A.
- Bariatric Solutions GmbH
- Beijing Gloryway Medical Co., Ltd.
- Berry Genomics Co. Ltd
- Biom'up SA
- Biovision Technologies LLC
- Bluejay Diagnostics, Inc
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Breathe Technologies, Inc.
- Cala Health, Inc
- CapsoVision Inc
- CareTaker Medical
- CathWorks Ltd.
- Celling Biosciences LLC
- Center for Reproductive Health & Gynecology
- Centogene AG
- Cheetah Medical, Inc
- China Strategic Alliance of Industry Technology Innovation for Minimal Invasive Tumor Therapy
- Cook Medical Incorporated
- Cosmo Pharmaceuticals N.V.
- Curatec Nordic
- Cybersonics Inc
- Duke University Medical Center
- ElectroCore, Inc.
- Endonovo Therapeutics Inc.
- Envy Medical, Inc
- Epicore Biosystems Inc
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- Exact Sciences Corp.
- FibroTx OU
- FlexDex Inc.
- Fondazione Luigi Maria Monti
- FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc
- Functional Remedies Inc
- Geo-Med LLC
- Georgia State University
- Glaukos Corporation
and many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/32dqh2