DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fencing Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global fencing market to grow with a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The report on the global fencing market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The study on fencing market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on fencing market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global fencing market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global fencing market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author's growth matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing need of fencing at national borders
- Increasing agricultural projects, and need to protect it from animals
- Costly fencing material
- The U.S wants to build a new wall that would cost around $25 billion could be a major opportunity for the fencing market
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the fencing market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the fencing market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global fencing market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The growth matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Fencing Market Highlights
2.2. Fencing Market Projection
2.3. Fencing Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Fencing Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-User
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Fencing Market
4. Fencing Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Fencing Market by Type
5.1. Wrought Iron Fences
5.2. Wood Fences
5.3. Aluminum Fences
5.4. Vinyl Fences
5.5. Farm Fences
5.6. Commercial Fencing
6. Global Fencing Market by Application
6.1. Agricultural/Livestock Wire Fence
6.2. Commercial Wire Fence
6.3. National Borders
7. Global Fencing Market by End-User
8. Global Fencing Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Fencing Market by Type
8.1.2. North America Fencing Market by Application
8.1.3. North America Fencing Market by End-User
8.1.4. North America Fencing Market by Country
8.2.1. Europe Fencing Market by Type
8.2.2. Europe Fencing Market by Application
8.2.3. Europe Fencing Market by End-User
8.2.4. Europe Fencing Market by Country
8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Fencing Market by Type
8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Fencing Market by Application
8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Fencing Market by End-User
8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Fencing Market by Country
8.4.1. RoW Fencing Market by Type
8.4.2. RoW Fencing Market by Application
8.4.3. RoW Fencing Market by End-User
8.4.4. RoW Fencing Market by Sub-region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Fencing Market
9.2. Companies Profiles
9.2.1. Allied Tube & Conduit
9.2.2. Jerith Manufacturing
9.2.3. Ameristar Perimeter Security
9.2.5. Associated Materials, Inc.
9.2.7. Long Fence
9.2.8. Ply Gem
9.2.9. Gregory Industries, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7uew5n